| Chapter 7 |

•Your POV- Saturday afternoon-•

"What about this?" Nicole pulls out a dress out of her closet to show to Red and I.
"Nah-" Red and I both say in unison.
"I don't think that you should wear a dress." I watch Nicole put her dress back in the closet.
"Oh- what are you wearing then?" She groans as she desperately searches her closet.
"Im just gonna wear this?" I say confusingly. I was wearing the usual. Jeans and a sweater. "It's just a party."
Red scoffs. "Well you gotta look a little nice."
"Are you calling me a scrub?" I nudge Red.
"Yes. Im calling you a scrub- cmon you gotta wear a nice jacket or something. Something that says- 'Hello fuckers the party has arrived!' you know?" Red exclaims.
"No I don't know. I don't want to show up to the party in an outfit that says 'Hello fuckers.. the party has arrived ...'"
"Okay- that's your choice." Nicole pulls out a green army jacket. "What about this?"
"Yeah." I nod.
"Super cute!" Red gushes.
"Okay- forget the outfit.." She throws the jacket onto her bed. She sits on the ground in front of us and Red and I sit on the ground.
"Who are you taking (y/n)?" Nicole and Red exchange looks.
"Nobody! Why do I have to take someone?" I snap. Crossing my arms.
They continue to slyly look at each other.
"About that...." Red blows a raspberry.
"What." I roll my eyes.
"We kinda set you up on a date." Nicole chuckles trying to set the mood.
"With who?" I shout at them.
"David! Sorry he's new in town- kinda. Don't be mad!" Nicole stuttered.
"You guys are the worst." I throw myself back and lie on the ground.
"Why are you upset? He's cute!" Red snickered.
"I hate you guys." I sat back up. "I don't need a date to this stupid party." I watch them both stand up and I also stand up.
"Can I do your hair? And makeup?" Nicole smiled brightly.
"No."
"Please!"
"Fine you can do my hair."

•time skip•

Before, I was very excited to go to this high school party. Now- not so much. While Red and Nicole got ready themselves, I pull out my phone and send a text to Kyle.
Me: "Kyle, there's something I need to tell you."
Usually Kyle responded quickly. I started to question if something was up with him. My phone loudly rang.
"Shit- my mom's calling.." I lied. I walked out Nicole's room and stepped into her bathroom.
"Kyle? You okay?" I ask as I click answer.
"(Y/n)? Im okay- are you okay? Your text-"
"I could of told you through text."
"Well tell me now then." Kyle scoffs. Kyle and I never really called each other.. only because we weren't used to it. I only talked to him through video chat. When the other boys are there of course. I smiled. Our first phone call.
"Okay.. my friends set me up on a date." I mumbled.
"A date? Who?" Kyle asked very monotone. I tried to figure out how he felt through his tone, but I couldn't really tell.
"David. To the party." I sigh. I sit on the toilet seat and slouch.
"Tonight's party?"
"Yes Kyle- tonight's party."
"Fuck.. um. That's uh.. ok. I mean as long as you- you guys can just go as friends. No big." He stuttered a bit.
"No big?" I questioned if it really was 'No big'.
"I uh.. guess you're right." I stood up still a little confused. I sigh. "See you there Kyle." I let a weak smile out.
"See ya (y/n) ." I hang up the phone and stood there kind of.. dazed. I just didn't know what to do or what just happened. I stayed inside the bathroom for a few minutes just scrolling on my Instagram before I realized i've been in there way to long. I walk out the bathroom and catch Red walking out Nicole's room.
"(Y/n) , Davids here." She tried to smile to make me feel better. But it doesn't.
"Fuck. Okay." I stomp as I walk down the stairs.
I see David standing in front of the door and .. Kyle. I chuckle as I approached the two.
"Hey David. And Kyle." I smile.
"Hey (y/n) ." David shyly says.
"Hey (y/n) , I was hanging out with David so I thought I might tag along for now." Kyle nervously explains himself. I kept the same smile on my face as I watch Kyle start to turn pink.
"What about Eric? Kenny..Stan?" I joke.
"We'll meet them at Stan's house." Kyle nods.
I nod slowly as well and we all stood there before Nicole came rushing down the stairs.
"Hi everyone. Lets go to the party!" She shouts a little bit sing songy.
"Apparently we're meeting (y/n)s boyfriends at Stan's house." Red pats my back.
"Don't call them my boyfriends." I chuckle a bit and Red swings open the door to reveal the evening sky.
"Fine- your 'bffs' or whatever." Red laughs and I join her. Everyone else was quiet so we all rushed out. As we walked to Stan's house, I walked with Nicole and Red by my side. The boys walked in front of us, I couldn't hear what they were talking about but the girls were pushing me to talk to David more.
"(y/n) !" Nicole lightly pushed me as we walk.
"Okay! Fine!" I scoot up to catch up with Kyle and David.
"Hey.." I push my way through to walk in between them.
I look up at both of them- since they're taller than me.
"WHY DONT YOU GUYS HOLD HANDS?" Nicole shouts and the both girls let out a loud laugh.
"Ignore them, they love to embarrass me.." I nervously laugh it off. David then scoops my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. He was holding my hand- but I wasn't. I let out an ugly chuckle. I let my fingers relax and I was holding his hand. I could hear the girls mumble a few things and Kyle coughs loudly.
"Um, Ill let you two .. be." Kyle angrily whispered into my ear, giving me shivers. He slowed his pace and ended up right next to Red. David and I walked in silence.
"So.. how come you're back in South Park?" I ask, still looking at the ground. My hands were starting to sweat and I jerked my hand a bit but he didn't let go.
"Well my family actually had to leave because my grandma had cancer. You know , we only planned to stay for a month but she was sick for a long time. My grandmas a fighter. We ended up having to stay for almost 3 years." He paused for a moment and squeezed my hand. I finally looked up at him- his eyes were glimmering.  "Then she died.. and I stayed to finish middle school." He clears his throat.
"David.. I'm so sorry. You're grandma is a fighter. Rest her soul." I squeeze his hand. I still wanted to let go of his hand but I was too embarrassed to let go when he was being emotional. Fuck. I let my grip go and he continued to squeeze my hand. We we're almost at Stans house so it was just a little longer i'd be holding his hand. Maybe this was a good thing. If I pretended to "be" with David then I could sneak of with Kyle with no problem. I wasn't sure if anyone was suspicious about him and I, but I didn't want to take any chances. Eric knew, and we both did not want him knowing. He might even stop giving us his homework. My mom knew about Kyle- kinda. Either I tell her about David or Kyle. Just so she doesn't get confused or even tell other people. I felt bad, but David could be a cover up.. I should tell him. But I have to tell Kyle my plan first. David nodded.
"Yeah..um sorry didn't mean to get all soft on you." My head turned to Kyle as David said the word 'soft'. Kyle had his arms crossed but was still talking with the girls. I look forward and see Stan outside- impatient. I pull my hand slowly and David lets go of my hand. I look up at him and reassure him with a smile.
"Finally!" Stan yelled out as he watched us approach his house. Kyle pushed past me to greet Stan. Quickly , Kyle turned around with a big smile, to let me know the push was all playful. I couldn't help but scoff as I stood next to Kyle.
"Wendy's inside, and Cartman. We have to wait for Kenny still." Stan leads us into his house. "And I think Kenny's bringing a girl." Stan snickered.
"Hey I think its sweet that he's interested into a girl." I yank Stan's hat, just pulling it off enough to see a bit of his hair before he fixed it to hide his hair again.
"Pft. Okay." Stan laughs and we all enter the house. I see Wendy yelling at Eric for probably something that he said.
"Maybe you shouldn't of left them alone." Red says to Stan and greets Wendy. Everyone greeted each other and we sat in the living room- waiting for Kenny to arrive.
I sit at the dining table and watch as everyone interacts with each other. David was busy talking to Stan so I signaled Kyle over. He slips away from the group circle and plops into the seat next to mine. Then I explain my plan to him. About David, about him and I. Eric could finally stop giving us his homework. Hopefully.
"Well. I don't know (y/n). Did you ever stop to think about David's feelings?" Kyle frowned.
"I. Uh. No." I stutter. It never occurred to me if I everyone knew that I was with David then snuck out with Kyle, what would David be doing. I nodded and hung my head low in embarrassment. "You're right."
"We can just like, tell him. Even if that means one more person will know." Kyle's hand landed on my cheek and lifted up my head so that I met with his eyes. I pulled my cheek away from his hand and glanced at the group to see if anyone was watching.
"We can tell him after the party. For now lets enjoy the party!" I sat up straight and watch David approach the table Kyle and I were sitting at.
"Oh hey, Kenny is outside." His hand reached over for mine and tightly held it. He then pulled me up and I stumbled to get up. He then wrapped his arm around me. It seemed like he was more confident or just being bold. He instead moves his hand from my shoulder to my waist. Kyle stood up as well and observed where his hand was.
"Heh. Lets go then." David pulls me and we walk in sync out of Stan's house. Kenny was holding hands with his girlfriend- I think, Annie Nelson. We all walked together, because none of us had cars yet. Everyone was having their own conversation, but I was focused on Davids and I.
"You know (y/n) , I don't know a lot about you. So, tell me about yourself." David finally lets go of my hip and pats my back.
"Me?" I scoff. "Sorry- it's just my life isn't all that crazy like the boys." I snicker. Thinking about all the crazy and stupid adventures they've had.
"Well what about your family?" David beams. It was the question I dreaded.
"My family. Just me and my mom." I quickly brush off the question by asking him a question too.
"Looks like we're almost there." I murmur quietly in relief.
"What about your dad?"
"What about him." I snap accidentally.
"Well, I wanted to know about your dad. Is he not here?" David tried to pry open the dad question by asking more questions about my dad.
"David, I don't wanna talk about my dad. Please." I grunt as I finally see Token's house.
"Why not?" He continued to poke at me.
"David! Just let it go. No dad, end of story." Kyle barged in, pulling me to the side.
"Fuck- I'm sorry (y/n) . Ill go talk to him if you want?" I stopped Kyle from going over to David.
"No, its okay. He doesn't know- and i'm okay. But I just never really talk about him so I never know what to say." I said shrugging.
"You're just like Cartman then." Kyle wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.
I slowly put my arms around him and tightly squeeze him. We stood there for a few seconds before someone tapped my shoulder.
"Uh, you guys ready coming.. or?" Red grins as I let go of Kyle. I immediately blush and look around and see David just standing there watching us.
"Yeah." I mumbled and go over to David.
"Sorry." He then quickly squeezed me as an apology.
"No its okay, you didn't know. It not even a big deal. Im sorry for yelling." I question if I should even apologize to him but it was just a stupid little thing.
"Okay, lets go party."

A/N: to be continued (?) lol, For some reason Annie is now Annie Knitts, before she was Annie Nelson so i'm just going with Nelson.