|Chapter 9|

•Kyle Broflovski's POV•

"Mom, can you take me somewhere later?"
"Sure Bubby." My mom looked up from her phone. "What time?"
"8:00." I smile.
"8:00? Kyle that's pretty late. Where are you going that late?"
"Mom I'm going on a date." I was hoping she wasn't going to ask who, it was inevitable.
"Who!" She grinned.
"(y/n) ." I could've hid it from her, but I promised I'd pick her up so either way my mom would've found out. I just don't want her to blab her mouth about (y/n) and I going on a date.
"Awe of course I'll take you Kyle."
"(y/n)'s mom is going to pick up us so I'll be home by 11:00 if thats okay."
"Alright Bubby, you better be home at 11 or  you're grounded."
I walk away giving her a small chuckle and go straight upstairs to my room. I asked (y/n) on a date because I really wanted to talk about our relationship. I planned on taking her to that Italian restaurant and then go to Stark's Pond and then back home. I lied to my mom when I said her mom was going to take us back home. Yeah, it'll be a long walk back to our houses but it would be nice to walk and talk a bit. I've been on a date or two when I was younger, but this date feels important. Something I should take seriously. I look into my closet and search for an outfit to wear.
...
•Your POV•

I open the door and Kyle stood there with a boquete of flowers.
"Hey." I mumble and I grab the flowers from his hand. "You shouldn't have." We both lean in for a quick kiss and I examine the boquete I was holding in my hands. "Thank you."
"You look beautiful (y/n)." Kyle looked me up and down.
"Heh, thanks Kyle. You look great." Kyle was dressed up really nice, besides his outfit I looked up at his head- his hat was missing and his hair was different. "Did you cut your hair?" I looked up at his red curls. His hair was cut down so there was barley any curls in his hair anymore. "It looks good."
"Thanks." He nodded. This was already getting awkward.
"Let me put these flowers away and we can go." I rush to the kitchen and set them on the table.
...
We finally got seated at the restaurant. We were at Buca De Faggoncini, the only nice restaurant in South Park. Immediately I felt the awkward tension come back.

To sum it up, the dinner part was pretty average. Awkward at first then towards the end we couldn't stop laughing cause' we were messing around with our food like when Kyle put a breadstick between two meatballs. We got a lot of funny looks but I was really enjoying myself. After we finished eating we walked outside and Kyle told me he wanted to take me somewhere special. Turns out that special somewhere was Stark's Pond.

"Wow it looks so pretty at night." The lake was always a comfortable place for my friends and I to . If you looked carefully there was mist around the lake which gave it a kind of creepy feeling, but it was nice to be here this late at night. "And the water looks so beautiful." I approached the edge of the lake, I slid one of my shoes off and dipped my toe in the water. I looked back and Kyle was standing there in nothing besides his boxers.
"Kyle! What the fuck!" I look away as if I hadn't seen him without his clothes on before.
He charges into the water. Resulting in a giant splash that got me.
"Kyle! Are you crazy?"
"(Y/n), you should jump in."
"It's cold." I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Just- come on."
"Fine but don't look at me." I slip off my clothes slowly. The cold air of South Park was hitting my bare skin in a way I did not want. I was down to my bra and underwear. "Why did I agree to do this." I take a deep breath and jump into the water in a cannon ball. We both laugh. I don't know how but we started having a splash war. Than we kept tackling each other and sinking the other down in the water before going back up and doing it again.
After about an hour of almost drowning each other we both get out the water before we freeze in the water.
"Fuck. We have to go home in wet underwear." Kyle sighed.
"This was all your idea by the way." I scoff.
"I'll walk you home." Kyle put his arm around me.
"Are you sure?" I look up at him as his hand falls on my hip.
"Yeah of course."
"Okay well you're gonna be late for your curfew."
We walked under the street lights at first in silence but then he said something. Something that really shocked me actually.
"Do you like David? Be honest."
"What the fuck." I let myself go from his arm. "No I do not. What gave you that idea?" I grab onto his arm to stop him from walking further down the sidewalk.
"(Y/n) it's been bothering me for a while. Why would you agree to go to the party with David?" He crossed his arms.
I stutter, "I told you that Red and Nicole set me up with him."
"Yeah but you could of said no." He pouts.
"You said it was okay, as long as we went as friends. We did."
"Okay well he obviously didn't think you guys were going just as friends. Hopefully you're still not thinking about pretending to date him so we can sneak out or whatever that stupid plan was." Kyle was obviously getting upset and I didn't really know what to say. He was right, that plan was ridiculous and unnecessary.
"Don't be upset. I don't like David. We shouldn't have even gone to Token's stupid party anyway. We were better off sitting at home and streaming the whole Terrance and Phillip show. I'm sorry Kyle."
I wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly. "You still wanna walk me home?" I laugh into his chest.
"I'm still a little upset. But sure." He kisses my forehead and we continue walked side by side.
It took us a good 30 minutes to get back to my house.
"Finally. You better get home before your mom freaks out" We quickly pecked each other on the lips for a kiss.
"And thank you for dinner and the flowers."
"Are we dating?" Kyle asked abruptly.
I pause "Um. Yeah. I think we are." I nod.
"Oh. Okay." He smiles. "I should get going now." We kiss again.
"Text me when you get home." Then we say our goodnights and goodbyes.
Well, Kyle and I were official, I felt amazing. I knew that my life was just getting better by the minute and I don't think anything could change this.