| Chapter 17 |

•your pov//next chapter will be longer i promise•

"Kyle." I gasp. I stand up and watch as he clenched his fist.
"What the fuck?" He walks over to us.
"How did you know we were here?" Stan huffed.
"Cartman told me that he saw you guys walking and then I went to go look for you guys." He stops. "Fuck! That's not what matters right now." He grabs my arm. "Are you okay?" His grip becomes tighter. I smile.
"Hey she's absolutely fine." Stan grabs my arm and pulls me away from Kyle. "It was just a kiss." Stan mumbles. Kyle grabs my arm again and tries to make Stan let go, but he didn't.
"Stan, let go of me." I pull my arm away from him and he stands back.
"Can I just explain myself?" Stan crosses his arms.
"Yeah please do." I grab onto Kyle.
"I wanted to see if I could change your mind." He looks down. "It didn't really mean anything."
"Stan you kissed my girlfriend. What the fuck is wrong with you?" Kyle sulks.
"I thought..we had something?" Stan uncrossed his arms and sighed.
"Stan, you're a prick." I scoff. "But for once can you be my friend, and respect my relationship." I yell. Stan nodded slightly.
For a second I felt bad for rejecting him, but if he was going to disrespect me and my relationship then that shows how much of a friend he is. I look up at Kyle, he looked furious. He was dumb, but he was smart enough to know that solving anything with violence would just keep making things worse.
"Then I guess we can't be friends." Stan blurts.
"Wha-"
"I can't be friends with you (y/n). I want to be with you, I always have. I'm sorry but I can't show respect to something I despise." He looks directly at Kyle. He throws his hands into his pockets and walks off without another word.
"What.." I watch as he walks off. "Stan.." I call out quietly.
I stood there quietly, questioning everything that just happened.
"(Y/n)." Kyle pulls me in for a hug. "I'm sorry i've been such an idiot. I wasn't thinking. Stan really got under my skin." He sniffles. "This is what I was exactly afraid of.
I grab onto him tightly.
"I know. I'm still mad at you." I dig my face into his chest. "But now I know that you'll always be at my side." I look up, his eyes were teary. I close my eyes and feel our lips crash. Were they belonged. We pull apart and stare silently.
"What are we going to do now?" He asks.
"About what?"
"Everything.. I guess." He sighs.
"Maybe we need space from them." I nod. "It'll only be for a while."
...