| Chapter 15 |

•your pov // at this point i should just make a stanxreader fanfic i luv him too much•

"You said you wouldn't get mad." I grab Kyle's arm as he tries to storm off.
"How do you want me to react to that?" He crosses his arms.
"I don't know. Just please," I sigh. "Don't be mad."
"When I see him. I'm gonna beat the fuck outta him." He groans.
"No you're not. If you do your gonna get suspended." I roll my eyes.
I told Kyle what Stan said. He clearly wasn't happy.
...
"Wait what." I say in between laughter. Stan smiled. "That was really forward." What he said really caught me by surprise. It made me blush a bit, but I didn't want him to see that. I cough.
"I just have a lot on my mind- and a lot to say. Can we meet up later? Just to talk." He lets out a deep sigh- almost like he was relieved to say that.
I study his face. I couldn't read it. Typical.
"Um." Our eyes meet for a moment as I tried to think of an answer that would both satisfy Kyle and Stan. I didn't want to say no to Stan, it would be fair to hear him out. He is my friend. A part of me kind of wanted to say yes, just because. I felt a bit guilty, but the longer we stared into each others eyes, the more I wanted to agree. Looking into his blue eyes was such a different view from Kyles green eyes. I catch myself beginning to smile, I roll my eyes. I gave in.
"Where?"
"Starks Pond." He never broke the stare, but I quickly looked down at his lips as he licked them. I look off to the distance and see Kyle, who looked mad.
"I'll think about it." I watch as he stepped a bit closer.
"Okay, Ill text you the details." He walks off.
...
"Lets just-" I pause as I watch Wendy walk past me, giving me a mean stare. "Go to class." I let go of Kyle.
We both had English next together, but Eric was in that class.
I had a feeling that today was going to be a long day.
We find our seats, and Eric made sure to sit far away from us.
He might be a complete asshole but he was still my friend. I had an urge to go up to him and chat, but I knew it would only make things worse. I could catch Kyle glancing over at Eric every once in a while, but so was I.
"I'm sorry." I could see that even though Kyle hated Eric Cartman with a passion, that was his friend. A love hate relationship.
"It's fine." He shakes his head. I couldn't tell if he was upset or angry.
...
I sat alone in my class before lunch. This was probably the only time I'll have some peace today.
As the teacher continued to give her boring lesson, shouts were coming from the hallway. Everyone brought their attention to that. The screams got louder. They sounded familiar.
"Back the fuck off Stan." I heard Kyle say.
"God damnit." I sigh. I stood up and walked out with a few other students and my teacher.
"I'm gonna beat the shit out of you again." Kyle holds up his fists.
"You didn't even do it last time." Stan also holds up his fists.
"Fuck no. You guys are not fighting again." Eric shoved Kyle.
"Oh yeah?" Kyle threw a sudden punch to Eric's face. Eric stood back and went in to punch Kyle.
"You've got to be kidding me." I rush over and push Eric away from Kyle before he could throw a punch.
"Don't you fucking dare." I yell at all three of them. "You guys are idiots."
"Stan deserves this (y/n)." Kyle shakes his head at me and throws another punch, this time it hit Stan.
Immediately Stan fought back and they started brawling.
"Oh my god." I mumble under my breath. "Eric can you please stop them." I watch as they both throw each other to the ground.
"I don't have to listen to you bitch." Eric scoffed.
"Don't call me a bitch you bastard." I yell.
"Cartman, don't call my girlfriend a bitch you fat fuck." Kyle yells as he is pulled off Stan by a teacher.
"What did I miss?" Kenny walks up to us and crosses his arms.
"Cartman I'm gonna beat your ass." Kyle yells as he pushes through the teachers grab.
"I dare you." Eric pushes me out of the way.
"Don't push me either you cunt." I push him.
"You can't even push me." He laughs.
"Yeah because you're too fucking big." I watch as Kyle squares up to Eric.
"Kyle we're not done." Stan pushes through the sudden crowd of people towards us. "You can beat his ass after I beat yours."
"Oh my god both of you stop." I shout.
I look around the crowd and spot Wendy approaching also.
"Stan. Just stop." She grabs his arm.
"Wendy back off." Kyle scoffs. "You don't have to fight his fights."
"I can probably beat your ass Kyle." She looks over at Eric. "Also if anything you are literally fighting (y/n)'s fight."
"He isn't. He's fighting because he's being a dumbass." I roll my eyes. "Also." I mock her voice. "This isn't any of your business."
Things were getting heated. At first I didn't want things to end up in a big fist fight, but I slowly started to care less.
"It is my business. Because you're a boyfriend stealing bitch." Wendy shoves me. I stumble back.
"I'm not a boyfriend stealing bitch, Stan just obviously likes me more than you." I say bringing out all of my pettiness.
"You think your hot shit?" Wendy clenches her fists. "You're just a slut."
"Fuck you Wendy." I say as Stan holds me back.
"(Y/n), don't do anything stupid." Stan continues to hold me back.
"Now you know how I feel." I cross my arms, I look into his eyes again. The only thing I could notice was all his cuts and bruises around them.
"Don't touch her you jackass." Kyle grabs my waist and pulls me towards him. Although I was extremely mad at Kyle, I could find comfort in him for defending me. I look up at him, his face covered in blood and bruises, and looking into his eyes I knew he was doing all of this for me.
"I told you that you weren't gonna do this Kyle." I leave his grip.
"You don't tell me what to do Kyle." I hear Stan yell. I turn around and watch as Stan now returns a spontaneous punch to Kyle. They start to fight again but Kenny and Eric stop them.
I look over at Wendy, I gave her a sympathetic look. I really thought her and I were getting along for a while.
"This has gone long enough m'kay." Mr. Mackey pulls Stan away from Kyle and sighs.
"You, you, you, you, you and you." He points at all of us. Kyle, Stan, Eric, Kenny, Wendy and then me. "In my office. You guys are in big trouble m'kay."