| Chapter 3 |

•Your POV•

I was now at Whistlin' Whilly's eating pizza watching Karen open her gifts. There were a few other people here, some of Kenny's friends and some of Karen's friends and of course their parents and Kevin. I got along with Karen, she was a sweet little girl, Kevin was usually always kind of grumpy towards me but Its okay. Nicole Daniels tapped my shoulder.
"Did you hear what I said?" She looked at me confused.
"Oh sorry I was just watching her open her presents- uh, what did you say?" I smiled at her. She sighed.
"That theres a new kid thats going to our high school." Usually kids from our middle school were going to the high school, since we lived in a quiet little mountain town.
"Really? Is it a girl?" I sat up.
"No, a guy! Everyone is saying that David was coming back." David Rodriguez left South Park in 5th grade because his parents wanted to live in a bigger town. Guess he was coming back. Him and I never really talked so this wasn't shocking news. Its not like this would change anything really.
"Oh cool, haven't seen him in a while." I looked over at Karen who was finally opening my present.
"This is from... (y/n) !" She read and flashed a big smile. I heard a gasp as she revealed to everyone what it was. "Oh my god! Ive been wanting one of these for such a long time! Thank you so much (y/n) you're the best." She got up and rushed over to give me a hug. I hugged her back.
"You're welcome Karen." I gushed. She was such a cute little girl. As Karen went back to finish opening up her presents, Token Black approached Nicole and I.
"Oh, hey (y/n) ." He wrapped his arm and Nicole, they were still dating.
"Hey Token." I smiled. Token and I only really got along because we both love Nicole. When I came to South Park, she was the one to hang out with me and she was overall really nice. I sometimes third wheel, so thats when Token and I get to catch up.
"Nicole my mom said that she's outside." Token kissed her cheek and she giggled.
"Yeah, we're going to the movies actually." Nicole waved goodbye and so did Token.
"Have fun." I waved as they walked out the door. Now I could go sit by the guys.
I stood up and spotted where the guys were sitting. So I walked over and sat down right next to Stan.
"Hey dudes." They all turned their head towards me. I made eye contact with Kyle briefly.
"Oh hey, where's your girlfriend Nicole?" Eric teased.
"She left, and she's not my girlfriend . Stop saying that." I kicked Eric in the leg under the table.
"Hey!" He yelped. I just laughed. Stan then put his arm around me.
"Having fun?" I squirmed.
"Yeah! Thanks for inviting me Ken."
"(y/n) , Karen loves you, I had to invite you." Kenny took a sip of soda. Stan kept his arm around me and I shot a look at Kyle. He was just talking to Eric, I guess he didn't.. care? I then said 'Fuck it' I wrapped my arm around Stan, and we began to laugh together. Kyle looked over at us, Stans arm was wrapped around me and mine was wrapped around him. We were swaying side to side as we recited a Terrance and Phillip song that we both loved and knew by heart. I kind of forgot about the encounter I had with Stan before so it felt like it was back to us being buds.
"Im gonna get more soda." Kyle stood up and walked off. Stan and I let go of each other and I began too talk to all of the guys. Kyle came back with a soda pitcher.
We all joked around for another hour before Kenny announced that the party was officially over. All of us were going to walk home together, thinking about how great this summer was. We never fit on one whole sidewalk so I walked beside Kenny and the 3 boys walked im front of us.
"(y/n), are you scared?" I looked up at Kenny.
"Huh? Scared of what?"
"High school, i'm actually kind of nervous."
"Kenny! Theres nothing to be nervous about, you got all of us. I know that 3 months from now we will look back and think 'how stupid'. We're probably nervous for nothing." I shrugged.
"I guess you're right." Kenny smiled. I just nodded. I was nervous, but I had to hide it all so I can baby the boys to make them feel alright about high school.
"I mean, think about the hot new chicks that await us in high school" Eric snickered. I rolled my eyes.
"That too I guess." Kenny and I laughed. We got to Kennys house and waved him good bye. Next up was Eric's house and my house. Eric went into his house. Stan started to make his way home before , but Kyle mouthed something to Stan which made him walk off without Kyle.
"Kyle?" I asked as he grabbed my hand and lead me to the side of my house, into the shadow.
"This is my goodbye." He kissed me. As his lips left mine I smiled. Our lips met again and my face started to feel hot. My body was craving Kyle's touch, this was very unexpected, Kyle and I didn't really talk the whole party. I felt his hands grip my butt as he lifted me up, my legs wrapped around him. My back was pressed against the side of my house and Kyle was pushing into me. He then drifted towards my neck and started to plant kisses. He left my neck to kiss my lips. His tongue sneakily entered my mouth. I played around with his tongue. His grip became harder, I tried to make our bodies closer but it was as close as it got.
"(y/n) ? Kyle?" A voice startled us, Kyle let his grip go, I unwrapped my legs which made me fall back and slam into the wall. Kyles hands were stuck too his side, and so were mine. Both of our faces were red. Eric appeared- great.
"You dropped your bracelet." Eric smirked as he held out the hand made bracelet Kyle gave me. I yanked it out of his hand and slipped it back on.
"Cartman- Please don't say anything." Kyle stuttered. "Seriously!" He warned him.
"Okay I wont." Eric shrugged, he was about too walk off.
"Hold it Fatass! What do you want?" Kyle's face began to turn back to its pale shade.
"Do my homework for the whole semester. Both of you." Eric chuckled.
"Jesus-" I frowned. "Okay fine." I crossed my arms, for a second I thought Eric was going to ask for something else that could end our life's.
"Shake on it." Eric held out both of his hands. Kyle didn't hesitate to shake his hands. Kind of set me back, I shook Eric's hand she he chuckled at us.
"See you guys tomorrow." He walked off.
"Kyle we need to stop-" I finally said. This is something that's been on my mind for a while.
"Stop.. this?" This proved my point, we were just being kids, messing around trying to have fun, but with the wrong person.
"We have too, Eric literally caught us- kissing. This is something that could split up our group. We can't keep doing this until we know what we're even doing."
"(y/n)." Kyle sighed. "You're right.." Kyle looked down too his feet.
"Ill wait till were both ready" It seemed strange, this felt like a breakup but, all we did was kiss a few times. This felt dramatic.
I grabbed Kyles shoulder, he looked me in the eyes and gave a small grin. I leaned in for one kiss, and let go. This started feeling like I was never going to see him again. I think Kyle and I both knew that we were just being horny teenagers, and it wasn't right due to the fact that we've been friends for a long time. I hope things can go back to normal, but I couldn't help but still feel that same way, he made me happy. I shook my head as we gave our goodbyes. I watched as he walked off.
"You like him, don't you?" My moms voice made me jump a bit, she was standing at the doorway.
"Mom- how long have you been standing there?" I blushed as I walked inside the house. She shut the door behind me.
"I just saw you two kiss and then he left." She smirked.
"Mom! No- I don't like him.." I plopped on the couch and she sat next to me.
"(y/n) , I saw the way you looked at him, you like him." I rested my head on her shoulder as she cuddled me.
"Yeah. I shouldn't."
"Why not?"
"Because he's like my best friend and it'll ruin our group." I sighed, I could feel my eyes start to water but I held it back.
"You have too put your happiness before any one else's." She let go and she stood up. "Now get ready for bed, you have school tomorrow." She patted me on my head and walked up stairs. As she closed her bedroom door, I sat there to think. I shook all my thoughts out and went upstairs. Walking into the bathroom I stared at myself in the mirror. I didn't want too think about Kyle- or boys. I pulled out my phone and sent a text too Nicole.
Me: "Hey you up?"
Nicole: "Yes! What's up?"
Me: "Honestly just needed too get my mind off things, tell me about your outfit for tmr."
I continued to text Nicole till I was ready to go too bed. I stayed up that night thinking about how tomorrow will go. I shut my eyes to distract myself from everything.