| Chapter 13 |

•your pov / mostly smut chapter srry mom•

Kyle collapses on my bed. We were locked out of his place since his family had decided to go out during homecoming.
"Fuck." He sighs then sits up.
"Kyle. We're okay." I sit next to him. His face was turned to the side, I couldn't see it. I reach my hand to turn his head towards me. His eyes were watering.
"I'm sorry." Tears immediately start pouring from his eyes.
"For what?" I hated seeing him like this. He hung his head.
"(Y/n). I.." He pauses, he turns to face me. His eyes were shiny, full of tears. "I've liked you for so long, for a second I thought I lost you."
Tears fell down his face slowly. I whip a tear.
"Kyle. I'm not going anywhere. I promise." He looks back up and tried to smile. I knew he was worried about us, and what will happen in the future but I wasn't. I knew that things between us will always be alright. I didn't want to then about the future, I just wanted to be in the now with him. I kiss his lips. My lips linger for more and continue to kiss his lips. We pull away for a quick second.
"Its okay." I smile at him. He whips the rest of his tears and pulls me in for another kiss. I tilt my body towards him before he pulls me up on his lap. He doesn't break the kiss as he adjusts me on top of him. His hands slowly go down by body, lifting my dress up. He gropes my body as we start to move together. I felt him get hard. I start to rub my hand on his bulge. He breaks the kiss with a small moan. We both fall back onto the bed. Breathlessly we stayed still.
"Kyle.." I watch as he continued to rub my thigh lightly. "We can't." I pause. He reaches into his drawer and pulls out a single condom.
"I've had that in there for a while now." He smirks and lets out a small chuckle.
"How long have you had that there?" I ask.
"Since that one night after the party." He blushed. I smile as my hands go to his belt buckle. I undo his buckle and throw it on the ground. His pants slide down with ease and his bulge peeks out even more. I pull my dress off over my head and also throw it on the floor. He eagerly went to take off my bra but struggled.
I helped him unhook the bra and throw it with the rest of the stuff. I quickly took off my panties to become fully undressed. He quickly thew off his top almost ripping it off. My hands traced his torso as he slipped off his boxers. Kyle slipped on the condom. I paused for a second. I signal to Kyle that I wanted him on top. We switched and Kyle towered over me. My heart began to beat even faster as our bodies inched closer. He placed himself on top of me.
"Are you ready?" He whispered. I nodded.
I watched as he guided himself inside of me. I let out a quiet moan as I felt the tip slide inside. My body quivered as he slowly went in. We both meet again for another kiss as he began to stroke. Slowly at first. He put his whole self into me. I felt a sharp pain as he thrusted into me. I shut my eyes for a second as he continued to thrust, he started going a bit faster. Our bodies swayed together as we both got more comfortable with the feeling. I wrapped my legs around him as he moved inside me faster. He moans as he grabs my breast and continued. I throw my head back.
"Fuck.." He mumbled to himself as he continued.
"Kyle." I stuttered. "Fuck." I also mumble. Our lips touch again, as our kissed continued so did the strokes. He started going a bit harder but kept the same pace. I tried to hide my somewhat pain with moans. I let out a small 'ow'.
"Are you okay?" His movement stopped.
"Yeah.. it just hurts a little." I knew that first times hurt at first but I wasn't ready for it. I shake my head. "I'm okay just keep going."
I watch as he begins to slowly thrust again. I watch as he grips the sheet as he continued to go in and out.
I watch as he throws his head back quickly and moans somewhat loud. His strokes start to slow down.
He pulled out and quickly pulled off the condom. I sat up as he laid on his back. I grab his cock and stroke it up and down to help him finish. I stroke a bit faster as watch as he unloads. I breathlessly lay down next to him. I look down and see blood.
"What the fuck." I look at his bedsheets which were also covered with blood.
"Oh shit." He sits up. "Wait." He stands up. Kyle left the room and came back with a towel.
"Here." He hands me the towel.
I clean myself and Kyle takes his bedsheet to the washer. He also gave me a shirt of his to wear.
"Thanks." I sat on his bed. "I heard that happens your first time." I say a bit shyly.
"It's okay." He sits next to me and kisses my cheek. "Are you okay though?" He rubbed my thigh.
"Yeah, Im a bit tired." I throw myself back. "You tired?"
"Very." He plops himself on top of me.
"Ow, get off me." I laugh as I push him off.
"Okay okay. Let's go to bed." He smiles as we both find our place in a cuddle.
"Goodnight."
"Goodnight."

sorry I didn't know how to end this :|