| Chapter 10 |

•your pov•

"I got a B- what did you get on your test (y/n)?" Stan leaned over and looked at my test that was in my hands.
"F." I sighed and crumbled the sheet and threw it into my backpack. That's awesome.
"Dude, it wasn't even that hard how did you fail?" I roll my eyes at Stan's comment.
"Shut up Stan. I wasn't really focused on this test.. that's all." I zip my backpack close and impatiently wait for the class to end.
"Geez, sorry. Didn't mean to make you upset." Stan shrugged and we both stared at the clock in silence. "Hey, you wanna sleepover? Kenny, Cartman and Kyle are gonna be there too of course."
I look over at him, "On a school night?"
"Yeah, my mom and dad went to some like, couples retreat or whatever. So it's just Shelly and I for like 2 days. They come back tomorrow night."
"Uh, I'll text my mom and ask her. You guys are gonna be so annoying when I do homework though." We both share a little laugh and then the bell rings.
Stan and I's relationship was staring to feel better. I don't know if it was me- but things were feeling very awkward and a bit flirty between us for a while. I'm glad that's died down.
We walked side by side down the hall to the cafeteria. His hand slightly touched mine as we were walking but I was quick to ignore it and see it as an accident. As we talked about stupid stuff he wrapped his arm around me. I just laughed it off expecting him to let go right after. He didn't.
"(y/n) , can you imagine us walking down the hall like this? Everyday. We could be the It-Couple." Stan smiled. I was again waiting for him to sike me out. Please say you were kidding.
"Fuck." I whispered to myself and pulled myself away from his arm. "Heh, that's crazy." Was my only response. We stood together in the lunch line and got our lunch like usual. We hated the food but still got it everyday. I was waiting for Kyle to swoop in and save me from this intensely awkward tension with Stan but he was already sitting down at a table with the boys. The usual table we sit at.
"Hey guys." I set my food down at the table and sit next to Kyle, and Eric.
"Bro- did you hear that Nicole and Token broke up?" Kenny immediately alerted me.
"What. No they didn't. Did they?" I look around for Nicole.
"I heard it from Cartman." Kenny shrugs.
"I heard Wendy and Bebe talking about it in Biology." Eric rolled his eyes.
"If you heard it from Wendy or Bebe then its probably not true." I bit into my nasty school pizza.
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Stan exclaimed.
"It's pretty obviously what I implied Stan." I replied rudely.
"Don't talk about Wendy like that (y/n). That's disrespectful."
Kyle interrupts "Guy's lets just talk about the sleepover tonight-"
"Disrespectful? Fuck off Stan." I scoff.
"Dude, chill the hell out. I'm just telling you to back off."
Kenny interrupts "Okay.. it's really not that big of a deal-"
"Back off? Stan you've been getting on my nerves all day. Why don't you back off."
"Stop being a bitch (y/n)."
"Okay. Whatever, fuck this." I stood up and stormed away to the bathroom. I could hear Eric's laugh echo as I leave. I honestly wasn't that mad with Stan- I just wanted an excuse for him to lay off me. I walked into the bathroom and to my surprise, Nicole was looking in the mirror and reapplying her lip gloss.
"Nicole!" We both smile at each other. "Haven't talked to you in awhile."
"I know. I guess you've been busy." She giggles.
"Not really-" I watch Red walk out the stall.
"Hey Red."
"Hey (y/n)."
"Is it true you and Token broke up?" I ask Nicole. I should've tried to 'beat around the bush' but that never works.
"No. What the fuck."
"Oh well the guys told me that they heard it from Wendy and Bebe."
"Ugh. Of course Wendy and Bebe said that. Well I heard that Bebe is trying to break up Token and I because she wants to date him."
"Thats only because Wendy dated him." Red rolled her eyes.
"Ew. Gross." We all laughed. I suddenly felt better after the bickering moment I just had.
"We should all hang out after school. I really need some girl time." I sigh.
"You must get tired of being around your guy friends. Especially Cartman." Red dries her hands from after she washed them.
"Sometimes." We all walk out the bathroom and Kyle was standing right outside.
"(Y/n)." He sighed.
"Kyle, lets just go back to the table."
"Okay." He relied simply.
...
I wait for Red while she grabs her backpack from her own locker.
"Okay let's wait here for Nicole." Red shows me the text messages between her and Nicole about what was keeping her held.
"Fine." I sigh and lean against the lockers.
"(y/n) , are you coming?" Kyle grabs my wrist, which startled me a little.
"I'm not going. Stan has been an asshole lately." I glance over at Red to see if she was listening, and she was.
"What did he even do to you? All he did was stand up for his girlfriend?" Kyle lets go of my wrist.
"Well why don't you." I whispered harshly. "He called me a bitch, and for no reason too. He's just been an asshole lately." I scoff.
"(Y/n) , I know. I told him to apologize to you. Just- go. He's actually sorry." Kyle stood there waiting for my answer. This whole argument has been so idiotic. I didn't even want to go to the sleepover. I'd do it for Kyle.
"Actually I'm going to the mall with Nicole, and Red.. who is standing right there." I glance again at Red who was not trying to hide the fact that she had been listening to the whole conversation. "I'll go later. I promise." I pat his shoulder and he slowly shows a smile.
"Later." Kyle walked away.
I look over at Red and groan. "I really do need girl time. These boys are driving me insane."
Within time Nicole finally showed up. We all walked in the cold to the mall that was finally back up. For a few hours we laughed and enjoyed spending time buying useless purchases and eat a bunch of stuff from the food court. I slowly forgot about all the drama I had with the boys and loved every minute of talking about all the stuff only us girls could really talk about. After we were all tired from being at the mall, we all went to the movies and  watched a comedy that turned out to be un-funny. After our disappointment from the movie, Nicole's parents were kind enough to take me back home. It was a bit after 8 PM, when I remembered that I promised to go over to Stan's for the sleepover. I really wasn't looking forward to going- but I checked my phone for any updates Kyle usually gives me.
Kyle: "Sleepover canceled :p you were right, Stan has been an asshole lately..."
Right. I wanted to ask him about what exactly happened, but I held it off. I walked into the kitchen and spotted a piece of paper on the kitchen table. I picked it up and read it.
Apparently my mom is currently on a date. I laughed a bit, finally my mom had gotten back to dating. She really needed to get out of the house, not to go to work- but to date.
Me: "Why don't you sleep over here instead?"
I waited for a response.
Kyle: "Perfect timing. I was literally just leaving Stan's house, I'll be over in a bit :)"
...
"So what actually happened with Stan?" I ask as we both sat on the bed of my dark room.
"He wanted to invite Wendy over but no one likes Wendy so we all started arguing and everyone left."
"Oh." I stare blankly at him. He placed his hand on my thigh.
"Well now I'm with you." He leans in and kisses my cheek.
His hand begins rubbing my thigh. I smile.
"Kyle." My cheeks began to blush. I looked into his eyes of my, boyfriend. I kiss his lips.