| Chapter 6 |

•Your POV•

It was Tuesday. On Tuesdays I had Algebra with Stan right before lunch. I sat next to him and we would talk for the whole period. Today I just didn't feel like talking to him. Class was over in 5 minutes and Stan tapped on my shoulder lightly.
"(Y/n) ." He whispered.
"Yeah?" I look over to see Stan holding up a piece of paper.
"You going to homecoming?" Stan handed me the paper. I quickly scanned it, reading all the information listed.
" Next Friday." I whispered to myself.
"No, it's actually the Friday after. It was a typo. You going?"
"Yeah. I'll probably just third wheel with Nicole and Token." I couldn't obviously tell if I was actually going with someone. Someone being Kyle.
"Why don't you go with Clyde?" Stan holds back a burst of laughter. In middle school, Clyde Donovan asked me to one of the school dances. I said yes- thinking that he wanted to go at friends. But when he wanted to kiss me I freaked out and almost barfed on him. They tease me about him all the time.
"Shut up Stan." I laugh off his little joke. "Are you going with Wendy?" I ask shyly. I look around the room to see if anyone of her friends are listening.
"Um, I think so yeah?" Stan brushed off my question and started packing up his supplies away. I did the same.
"(Y/n) , I think you should go with Kenny." Stan placed his hand on my shoulder. Just like he always did. "I would go with you but I think I have to go with Wendy." He shrugs and stood up strapping his backpack on and stared at the clock.
"W-What? Why Kenny?" I quickly stuff my notebook inside my backpack and throw it on to follow Stan that was already making his way outside the classroom door.
"I mean, you guys don't have to kiss or anything. Just go as friends." Stan and I walked down the hallway of our high school.
"I know. But.. why Kenny? Why not Eric..or."
"Cartman? You would really go with Cartman?" Stan said quickly.
"Ah- you - you know what I mean. I could go with Kyle." I choke. "I mean, just an example."
"I think he's going with that one girl."
"What girl?"
"The girl that-"
"Err.. I know." We both stood in the lunch line.
"Speaking of Kyle." Stan smiles and waves.
I turn around and see Kyle. Immediately I smile. His hat was off for some reason, but his hair, a ball of curls was still looking good.
"Hey Stan." Kyle smiles at Stan.
"Hey (y/n) ." He mumbled in my ear sweetly. I gushed slightly before Stan brought the attention to him.
"You going to Homecoming?" Stan nudged Kyle.
"Um. Yeah of course." He glances at both Stan and I.
"Okay but are you gonna invite that mystery girl of yours?" Stan pulled Kyle up closer to him.
"Hm, I don't know. I wonder if my mystery girl even likes dances?" Kyle's eyes made their way to mine, as if he was asking me.
"I think mystery girl likes dances." I shrugged.
"I think I might ask her then." Kyle nudged me- not so secretive.
"I think she'll say yes." I nudge him back- a bit more secretive. We both smile before turning to Stan. He was watching something else in the distance. I steer my eyes from Stan, to Kyle to whatever Stan was so amazed at. I saw Token.
Token was holding a big pink teddy bear in one hand, and roses in the other. He snuck up behind Nicole and she turned around in amazement. I watched as he shared a few words and Craig turned the corner with a poster that read : "Nicole, Will you go to homecoming with me?"
She nodded and jumped into his arms.
"Cute." Stan nodded. Before I could put my 2 cents in, Nicole ran up to me with an excited scream. Token following her.
"Awe." I pet her big teddy bear.
"I know! Token just asked me." Nicole squeals.
"I know! I just saw." I try to mimic her tone playfully. "It's cute."
"So (y/n) . Is there anyone that you want to ask you to the dance?" Nicole stuffed the bears face into my face, we both laughed and I pushed the face away from mine.
"I don't know I guess we'll have to see." I tease Nicole- and Kyle at the same time. The line was finally starting to move, and Kenny showed up. Nicole and Token left. Probably to go make out.
Lunch went the same. Except I kept thinking. Was it smart to go with Kyle to the dance? I was seriously over thinking it, no one would know that we were even going together. If he asked me I'm definitely saying no. I can't risk getting caught. I was just confusing myself with 'What ifs', so I hurried to get these dumb thoughts out of my head and focused on the conversation the boys were having.
After lunch Kyle tapped my shoulder before leaving for my class.
"Bleachers?" I laugh and nod at his request.
"I'll see you there Broflovski." I pinch his cheek and watch Kyle head to the- hopefully, empty gym. Kyle and I had a hiding spot- or a make out spot. It was nothing special, we had a gym that was only busy before lunch, so we took granted of the empty gym. A few minutes later I sneak from the lunch room and slip inside the gym. I walked over- excited, to the bleachers I always found Kyle at. I go behind the bleachers and found him waiting for me. Our bodies immediately smash together and so do our lips. It was getting harder and harder to find time in our day to fit our little session in outside of school, so we found time during school.
Kyle's arms scurry around my body as my hands hold Kyle closer. His hat was still off, so his hair fell onto my forehead- tickling it slightly. I pulled away to push his hair back.
"Sorry your hair is tickling me." Kyle smiles as a response and kisses my neck. He continued to leave kisses all over my neck and chest. I rub my leg against his as he left my neck and his lips made his way back to mine. He let his tongue slip inside my mouth, we pull away to catch a breath and go right back in. As he played with my tongue I couldn't help but think about our confessions. I kept thinking about, what happens after. This happened after I guess. I didn't know what the next step for us was- but this wasn't going to get us there.
I pull away.
"Do you wanna go to Homecoming with me?" I ask, a bit out of breath.
"(y/n) I'm supposed to ask you that." He grunts.
"Kyle-" His arms drop down by his side. "I'm sorry, I just had to say it." He places his hands on my hips and give me a little smile before letting go and reaching for his bag.
"Here.." He pulled out a folded notebook paper and unfolded it. He held it by his chest so that I could read what it said.
"Would you go to Homecoming with me?" He then drew a picture of himself- hat included, with a heart. He then pulled out a tiny box. He held it out and placed it in my hand.
"Kyle.." I gasp. "You didn't have to get me anything- I would of been fine with the paper." I shyly open the box and look up to see his expression. Opening the box, I found a charm for my charm bracelet. I examined the heart shaped charm, there was the letter 'K' carved out in the middle. It felt weird that he got me something. He usually got me pretty nice gifts, but since we were, 'together' it felt like I owed him a gift as well.
"Kyle!" I punch his chest lightly. "You really did not have to get me anything!" I shriek and stare at the charm in amazement.
"(Y/n) .." He yanks the box from my hand and carefully picks up the heart and grabs my wrist. I was always wearing the bracelet , which Kyle was always shocked about.
"Let me put it on." I let my hand rest as he clipped the charm onto my bracelet, joining the others. I kiss his cheek softly.
"You are the best" I wrap my arms around his chest, his arms wrapping around my body. I feel a tight squeeze. I dig my face in his jacket and even get his scent.
"Alright Softy, I think its time to go to class. My mom will kill me if I get another tardy!" He shrieks and I let go, letting out a laugh. I hesitate to kiss him again- instead I smile and we both walk out of the gym.

I sat in my seat of the last class of the day. Anxiously I stare at the clock as the teacher continues to give the lesson.
"Psst- (y/n) ." Someone whispered behind me.
I turn and it was Red. Her and I are good friends, so I smile as she whispers to me.
"Token is throwing a party on Saturday. You should go. I'm going with Kevin- Nicole is going." Red nods.
"Oh sounds fun. I'll tell the boys-"
"Ew." Red groans.
"I bet you're talking about Eric." I let out a little giggle- trying not to alarm the teacher.
"Yeah no shit." She smiles and I turn back around. The last high school party I went too was...fun. I blush recalling the night of that party. Knowing Token, upperclassmen will be there. Probably drinking and getting high off cat piss or something.
Class ends and Red and I walk out together in silence.
"You should take someone to the party." Red stops at her locker and I stand beside her, leaning against the lockers.
"Like who?" I roll my eyes.
"What about Jason White?" She scans the halls and spots Jason.
"No."
"David?" She tilts her head towards his direction. He was back at school. I do remember Nicole telling me about him returning South Park but I didn't realize till now. I smile and Red chuckles.
"You think he's cute- Don't you?"
"Red! I'm not going with anyone." I frown.
"I really wanted to triple date." She gives an exaggerated frown. I push her playfully.
"Whatever. I'm leaving. Bye Red." I wave at her as she shuts her locker.
As I walk through the people of South Park High, I think to myself. I could take Kyle- but again it would have no real meaning to it if him and I are doing it in secret. I spot Kyle at his locker- his curls are hidden again by his hat. I stare at him and focus on his smile he has. I suddenly trip as I bump into someone else. I fall to my knees- quickly trying to catch myself I find David Rodriguez also on the ground. He lifts himself up and offers his hand to me.
"Hey.. David." I grab his hand, his grip help me up on my feet. He smiles.
"Hi (y/n) . Long time no see." He loosens his grip but doesn't let go of my hand.
"Uh.." I stare at our hands. "Yeah.. long time no see." I slip my hand away from his and quickly glance at where Kyle was standing. I couldn't tell if he was looking this way or not.
"Hey- you going to Tokens party this weekend?" He asked excitedly.
"Yeah, sounds like quiet the party." I continue to glance at Kyle, who was now approaching us.
"David!" Kyle smiles and throws his arm around David.
"Kyle! Old friend. How you been all these years." They exchange smiles and conversant about their lives.
"We'll ..seems I should go now. Good to see you David." I nod as I walk off.
"Hope to see you at the party." I hear David say as I continued to walk through the halls.
I felt a tap at my shoulder and Kyle appears next to me.
"So.. a party?" Kyle asks curiously.
"Token is having a party on Saturday." I push the doors open and walk out into the cold breeze of winter.
"Oh. Well we should go." Kyle and I walk down the sidewalk. Side by side.
"Yeah. We're all going." I say firmly. Remembering about the other boys.
"Oh- yeah.. of course." Kyle huffs.
We both walk to Kyles house, then mine. I kick my shoes off right as I walk through the door. Slowly making my way up the stairs to plop onto my bed. It was now time to do my homework...and Eric's homework.