1 Mail

*Mark POV*

I rolled onto my stomach on my single bed. The white sheets rustled beneath my small build, and I yanked my phone out of my pocket after I felt it vibrate. Just as I was about to enter my password (marksonxx) Jackson called from the bathroom. "Mark? Did you pick up food for lunch today?"
I ground my teeth. "P-probably?" I really couldn't remember and I knew I should have 'cause Jackson hates the canteen food.

"I swear to all that is holy if you didn't-", he began, then stumbled out of the bathroom, "I will personally see that you eat burned noodles for the rest of your life." With that he leapt on my back and messed up my brushed, blonde hair and pulled my sensitive ears. I attempted to fight back but in all honesty, I usually let him win, just so he doesn't cry.

"I'll check the fridge, I'll check the fridge", I whined in defeat, turning around to face my younger. He gave me a look saying 'You know what's happens if it's empty.' Forgetting the text I received, I plunged my phone back into my jeans pocket. Pushing Jackson off, and sitting up, I stretched my long arms and planted a kiss on his cheek before getting up and venturing into the kitchen.

Dorming together was his idea. It's been six months since we moved in, and a year since he asked me out, to which I obviously said yes. I transferred into the school we attend a year and a half ago from America. Jackson and I were both in the same classes most of the time, therefore kindling a sweet friendship, and an even sweeter crush. We hold awesome conversations in English and Chinese when nobody else understands.

I bent down to check the freezer for fast food I may have purchased. I Lucked out. I stood again to check the fridge and bingo, stir fry from two nights ago sat there, calling my name, and saving my tongue from noodle abuse. "Anything?" Jackson mumbled from behind me, reaching past and grabbing a bottle of water. I leapt out of my skin. "Where did you come from?" I shrieked.
"China", he scoffed, turning to go and make breakfast. Damn him for scaring me and damn him for being a fast thinker.

While he prepared our cereal, I poured our stir fry into plastic containers, ready for lunch. I snuck a glance at my beautiful boyfriend. His dark chocolate hair cut short, his loose denim jacket sitting comfortably over the white tank top I got him for Christmas. I seriously was lucky. A grin crept onto my face without my permission and I really wish fought it 'cause when Jackson turned around, he immediately asked what I was gawking at. "Nothing, much", I shrugged, but I felt two strong arms snake around my waist.

"Sure?" He hummed in my ear. I really couldn't win with him. I swerved to face him, I leaned in to kiss him but was interrupted by the most terribly timed doorbell in history.
"Darn it." Jackson went to answer the door and I could already tell who it was gonna' be. And sure enough, in walked Jackson with BamBam in tow.
"Have you guys eaten?" He asks innocently.
"Nope", I reply, with a long yawn.

*****

After a long breakfast, due to and excruciatingly long conversation with BamBam, we rushed out of the dorm and ran to school instead of our usual leisurely stroll. Man he knew how to talk about literally nothing. Though I still loved him to pieces as a friend. We arrived at school just in time, crawling past the closing gates and sprinting to the main building.

Catching our breaths, we shoved our bags in our neighbouring lockers, and pried out the necessary equipment for our next classes.
"I hate Ms.Yoo," BamBam whined.
Jackson snickered and questioned,"Because she calls you Kunpimook?"
BamBam slammed his locker shut, "Among other reasons."

The halls were emptying, and we joined the other students in Geography. The three of us happened to have the same class, luckily. My jeans pocket vibrates against my thigh, I went to grab my phone but decided against it. Class time was supposed to be no phone time. I took out my books, and leaned over on my palm. Jackson sat in the front row while I was in the back. BamBam was seated two rows ahead of me diagonally. 'Lonely class', I called it.