27 Till Death Do Us Part

*Jungkook POV*

The game began, and Kyungsoo and I raced blindly into the ever changing arena. Our first field was the rain forest, so I was given the advantage. Sneaking up on him and using close range combat should be easy enough. I ducked behind a thick bush, taking cover so he couldn't pull a damn arrow and end me.

I prepared my swords, taking deep breaths to calm my nerves. I was starting to feel evil Jungkook come out, and as much as I hated him, he would probably help me win this match.
I also had the upper hand in general, seeing as Kyungsoo was half blind now. Believe me, I felt bad, but it was sure to help me now.

I leapt out of the bushes and sprinted further into the forest like I assumed Kyungsoo had. I didn't know what he was planning, nor would I know how he thought. But my plan was a sneak attack, and he was just a weak boy who relied on his Jongin anyway.

I felt my split persona envelop me, and I allowed it. I didn't fight the poisonous person within me as he would probably be my trump card for winning this game. I needed him.

I noticed a short figure running in the distance. I grinned to myself as I was glad he hadn't noticed me yet. I continued to pursue the small male in discretion, careful not to make too much noise. He stopped in his tracks and I slowed to a halt myself. He panted while leaning against a tree. He rubbed his eye socket like it was itchy, and I'm sure it was.

He prepared his bow and arrows, looking around him before briskly walking on. He didn't seem to have a plan from where I was standing, but I couldn't be sure, so I too readied my Dual Swords. He dragged his feet, clearly getting tired from the constant pressure to run around. I almost felt bad for him.

But that wouldn't stop me from winning this game and getting Jimin back. I slowly closed the space between us, sliding down and tripping him up with my leg. He fell backwards with a yelp, dropping his weapons.
Cheers erupted from the audience outside our habitat, boosting my adrenalin and getting me excited. I inspected Kyungsoo sloppily sprawled across the leaf covered ground.

He moaned and let his eye flutter open to meet my intense gaze.
"Hey Soo," I greeted, and he groaned again angrily.
"What the heck?"
I chuckled, bemused by his pained and slow reactions. He squirmed around on the floor, attempting to rise and escape, but I would've been an idiot to let that happen.

"Where do you think your going, Soo?"
"A-away from y-you," He stammered, receiving my foot against his chest, pinning him back down on the floor. He didn't seem at all happy to see me. How rude.

"Listen Soo, I know you want Jongin back and all, and believe me, I'm sure he was a great guy. But think of Jimin, and all he did for you. Jimin saved you from all kinds of danger, including me. Why not give up the reward to me for the deserving gamer?"

He thought for a moment, then spat on my shoe. I kicked his already swollen face. If he wasn't already messed up before, he was now. More wails escaped his heart shaped lips as he rolled over to compensate for the pain of the blow. I snickered deviously. This really was too much fun.

"So then the answer's no?" I checked with him one last time.
"Of course," he forced the words out. Oh well, his mistake.
I knelt down and shoved my thumb into his remaining eye, watching as the dark, black blood seeped from under my skin down his cheek. The pop sound it made had me squealing in delight.

"So pretty Kyungsoo," I whispered to him. He didn't respond, only pouted as his blood streamed like tears down his cheeks, to his neck on onto his shirt. As he swallowed, his Adam's apple moved up and down, changing the direction of one of the blood currents. Lovely.

"Monster," he choked out, finally speaking after being fully blinded.
I pulled my thumb from his socket, licking the fresh liquid off and planting a kiss on his lips.
"Sweet isn't it?"
He bit my lip sending me back. His fighting spirit didn't falter, only making me want to play with him more. But I couldn't, I needed Jimin back as soon as possible.