4 Hello/Goodbye

*Mark POV*

The entire morning, I've been thinking about the game we were supposedly playing. Jackson was oddly silent, probably dealing with it in his own way. Breakfast was quiet, no BamBam either. Everything was so...silent.

We walked to school. Jackson was mindful to be with me at all times, even suggesting I skip class with him if we're separated.
"Seriously?" I asked, kicking a stone into a bush.
"I mean it, Mark, I don't wanna' find out the consequences of last nights interactions. Especially if that means losing you."
I was touched that he felt that way, and of course I was the same, but I strongly felt that over preparing for a moment won't help us in the long run.

"Jackson, meeting them is inevitable. Who knows, maybe they're like us, nice people that made a serious mistake."
"Being nice won't stop them from wanting to win! Tell me Mark, do you want to win?"
The question came to me like a slap in the face. Strong and shaking. Did I want to win? Why had I never thought about this?

"Yeah, I do!" I said as confidently as I could.
He stared at me, unconvinced. "Then can you kill me in the end?"
Kill...Jackson? My heart seized up and I dropped onto the ground. Kill him? No! Never ever! ;) I felt tears well in my eyes and I didn't even try to prevent them from falling. Passers bye gawked at me.
"Mark, baby I'm sorry," Jackson pleaded, bringing me into his hard chest.
"I won't kill you! I won't, I won't!" I hissed and whined.
This received a big, comforting kiss on my forehead. "I'll never ask you again, I promise. How about this, let's go on a little trip okay? To the lake you love."
"Okay."
I sniffled into the crook of his neck. Jackson dying was not on my agenda, and now, after thinking fully about the outcomes, I intended to win wholeheartedly. I didn't care who my opponent was!

We completed our journey to school, not finding BamBam but Jin hyung.
"Hey," he smiled brightly, his entire face scrunched up with happiness. "Why do you guys look so down?"
Jackson pulled me closer. "Some bad stuff is happening and we're not sure what to do."
"Bad stuff? Like what? Alcohol? No wait, drugs?" Jin persisted.
"Death, murder." Jackson coughed, confusing the elder further.
"Never mind, hyung." I gave him the best fake smile I could.
He frowned, "Make sure you tell me if somethings wrong."

We bowed and parted ways. Class was just about to start so we grabbed our books and legged it.

*Jimin POV*

I walked into town with Kookie, seeing as our school had a day off. We window shopped first, then he guided me into this cafe called, 'BS & T'. Jungkook flipped out when he saw the types of cookies they sold. "We have to go in!" He begged.
"Be my guest," I smirked, loving when he got excited like this. Every once in a while, I liked being the adult while he's the kid. Like the ages should be.

We took a window seat, so we could do our usual game of 'judging people's fashion choices'.
"Ohhh, she has a dead raccoon on her head." Jungkook smirked.
"But he has two pairs of jeans on!" I snicker, trying to remain quiet so not to upset the other customers.
This continued until our coffee arrived along with our cookie tray.
I bit into the triple chocolate chipped one, moaning at its brilliance. "Amazing!"

I glanced at Kook to find him staring at me, a devious smile plastered to his beautiful face.
"What?" I mumble, attempting to swallow the biscuit in my mouth.
He leaned over gently, and I swear I thought he was going to kiss me. I braced for impact, squeezing my eyes shut, only to feel a soft thumb glide across my lips, collecting crumbs I didn't know I had.

I opened my eyes a bit and found him licking them off his thumb. "Dirty," I blushed furiously.
"Delicious," He retorts, and I notice how his mood has warmed up since this morning.
"I love you Jungkook." I smiled genuinely.
"Love you more," he says back, blowing a kiss.
The customers around us cooed and cheered at our happiness, and a warm tingly feeling inside developed.