13 New Man

*Kyungsoo POV*

The show ended more or less in tears. Mark was officially called a 'solo player' or so Kamisama said. Jackson was gone, literally, off the face of the earth. It was pretty nerve wracking watching Mark jump for the bow and arrow, but time was not on his side.
We filed out of the circus tent, and away from the circus all together. We all held our heads low, watching the ground. There was nothing that could be said, or done. I glanced at Mark, who's face was stained with tears and held back further sobs. I desperately wanted to see Jongin, have him wrap his big arms around me, but I didn't regret leaving him behind. If he had gotten shot, there would've been hell to pay.
"Kyungsoo," Jungkook whispered beside me. His leg and arm were bandaged, and his beautiful face, bruised and cut. His head wound was bandaged as well, but you could see the blood seeping through the white material.
"Mmm?"
He limped along side me, "Next time there's a game call, bring Jongin, cause I haven't forgotten who shot Jimin."
I shivered, knowing a lot of enemies had been made tonight. Jimin, Jungkook, and Mark were all unstable. I wasn't standing with the boys I so willingly invited to my house that night, I was standing with new born psychopaths.

Kamisama, who had been guiding us back to the cave, turned and we halted in our tracks.
"As Kyungsoo won Russian Roulette, I think it's fair he gets the bow and arrow, yes?"
Nobody spoke, except for Mark, who opened his mouth for the first time in ages.
"It's mine! I get it! Jackson died by that thing and I intend to keep it!"
"I'm afraid not Mark," Kamisama sighed wearily, like he dealt with broken people all the time. He probably did. "You knew the rules and conditions. You lost, and Kyungsoo won, so Cupid's arrow is his."
"Cupid's?" I wondered aloud.
"Yeah, it was his, but don't worry, it only makes people fall in love when he uses it, now it's just a weapon."
I shook my head, "Mark can have-,"
"Nope, it's yours, so here, have fun!" He passed me the silver bow, and stepped back. "The arrows appear when you need them, endless supply you know." Then he disappeared.
Immediately the bow shon brightly and disappeared.
"Your ear." Jungkook pointed out.
I touched my lobe. A new earring had embedded itself there. "What?"
"It's shaped like a silver heart," Jimin added.
Mark stormed out of the cave and out of sight. I felt a sense of danger follow him. The game really had begun, things would only get worse from here.

*Jongin POV*

I paced around the living room relentlessly. I was furious.
"Jongin, Kyungsoo's a big boy, and he wanted to show you that." Minseok pleaded, tugging the sleeve of my dress shirt.
"Imature, young, reckless, those are the words I would use to describe that 'big boy' you were covering for."
"He wouldn't need a cover man if you would let him breath."
"He's sixteen!"
"Almost and adult!"
The front door creaked open from the hall. I raced out to greet the interruption.

"I'm home," Kyungsoo sighed tiredly, stepping inside and shutting the door behind him.
"Your dead, is what you are!" I growled, yanking him into my arms.
"I'm sorry, I just-,"
"Grounded, for the rest of your life!"
"Relax Jongin," Minseok placed his small hand on my shoulder.
I took a deep breath, and released Kyungsoo from my tight grip. "What happened?"

The three of us sat down and held our cups of tea. It was already nine o'clock at night. Minseok and I sat beside each other on the couch while Kyungsoo sat opposite us on the armchair.
"I didn't tell him, if you were wondering," Minseok cleared they air. "He checked my messages for our conversation, you know, when I texted to find out if you were okay."
Kyungsoo nodded, he didn't seem to mind. I did however.
He sat up straight, fingering his mug nervously. "This was a bonus round to the game."
"What was it like?"
"Team Kaisoo And Team Jikook were to play Russian Roulette. But it had a twist, like slightly different rules."
Minseok put his tea on the coffee table and sighed. "More dangerous?"
"More risky." He continued. "We had to answer quiz questions and whoever got the wrong answer-,"
"Met the wrong end of a gun." I finished for him. My lover nodded.
"Who got shot?" Minseok picked up the conversation.
"Jimin, I shot him in the arm."
I choked on the tea I had meant to swallow. "You did?"
"Don't sound so surprised! Anyway, I won the game, and we were then brought to this...circus? For lack of better words. Team Markson were the players and, wow, was it messed up."
He continued to explain what went down, not leaving any details.
"Knife throw? At Jungkook?" Minseok gasped, astonished.
"Jackson's gone?" I add.
"Yeah," Kyungsoo nods, "And Mark looks like a vengeful soldier so I don't think it's safe to say he's friendly anymore."
I shook my head, I wished I could've been there, but what was done was done.