5 House 'Party'

*Minseok POV*

I poured the boiling water into the last mug of coco powder. Jongin and the kids were getting changed while I made them hot drinks. The rain wasn't relenting and now they've sent out a weather warning. Don't leave your houses.

"Coco is ready!" I call up to them from the base of the stairs.
Kyungsoo's the first to run down, almost knocking me over with a bear hug. "I'm so glad your home."
"Believe me," I hug back, "I am too."
"You leave for three months, and what, your only staying a week?"
I sigh, "We hit it big, Kyungie, we've bought another company. Now I can get you those super expensive shrunken heads you want, though, I still don't know why."
"That's ummmm....."
"What?"
"You see I-,"
"You two," Jackson sprinted down the stairs, "Mark and Jimin put on skirts, come and see!"
We followed the excited teen upstairs, guess I'll hear it from him some other time.

*****

After a long hassle at getting Kyungsoo in a skirt, Mark into a dress, and Jongin in a ball gown (which he didn't comply), the seven of us sat down in Kyungsoo's living room to have our now warm coco.
"Can I just steal Jungkook for a moment?" Jimin asked, after gently placing the empty mug on the coffee table.
We nodded, not having a problem with his request.
They stepped out.

"Let's play charades." Mark clapped his hands excitedly.

*Jimin POV*

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked sceptically, clearly unhappy with my statement.
"I'm positive Kookie! Jongin and Kyungsoo were the two boys from my premonition. The school, the entity, they're playing the game!"
"But, they're so nice, they even let us stay, total strangers."
"I'll bet they don't know who we are yet, but I'm sure they'll catch on soon."
He shrugged, bringing his hands to his face and rubbing his tired eyes.
"So they are then, do we kill them?"
I shook my head. "I say we let them know who we are, fair game and all that."
"They could win though," he whispered, eyebrows raised.
"I want them to live, at least for now. I know I wouldn't wanna' die tonight."
We nodded, agreeing that we all live tonight, but tell them about us so that they're aware.

We returned to the room to find Jongin taking a shot at charades.
"Exo's monster!" Jackson yelled enthusiastically.
Jongin gave him the thumbs up and sat back down beside Kyungsoo.
"What are we doing?" I asked.
"Kpop dances," Mark giggled, "We have to guess the song and artist."
"Fun." Kook added, a smile creeping onto his lips.
"Your turn!" Minseok said pointing at me.

I bowed my head, and slowly lifted, my hand extended.
"Blood, sweat and tears!" They all called in unison.
I smirked, "yup."
"BTS!"

*Mark POV*

"Can you get some drinks for us, please?" Jongin requested
"Of course, what would you guys like?" I replied.
I made a mental note of their orders and trailed off into the kitchen.
Once all seven drinks were prepared, I opened the freezer to get the ice. But there wasn't any.
"Guys, where do you keep your ice?" I called. Only laughter followed, meaning they couldn't hear me. "Okay then."
I looked around for any other ice holding possibilities. My eyes fell onto a trap door in the corner of the room. Basement? Cellar? Could be in there.

"I'm going into the basement, Kay?"
No direct response. Fine, I'll only be a few minutes. I cautiously lifted the trap door lid and stepped into the foreboding darkness. In and out, Mark, in and out. I don't want to be in here any longer than I have to.
I slowly descended the staircase. It was dangerously steep, and I made sure the entrance was open. I ventured further in once I left the final step. "Ice, ice, ice." I mumbled, trying to keep my goal in mind. It was so creepy down here.