18 Watch Your Back

*Hoshi POV*

I made sure everyone arrived on time. Kyungsoo, Jongin and Minseok were the first to show their faces. Then Jimin. Jungkook was nowhere to be seen.
"Yo, Jiminie," I tapped his shoulder.
He directed his gaze from the grand ship we would set sail on to me. "Don't call me that."
"Awww, why the stick up your ass? Anyway, where's Jungkook, he's gonna be late in...." I checked my watch, "Four minutes."
"I dunno, I warned him to be here."
"And have I ever been late for our dates?" The missing suspect chimes in.
"Oh, you came." Jimin said quite half heartedly.
"Duh, I value my life."
I smelled shit, not from the pavement, but in the air around them. They were reeking a trust issue smell and that dark aura only I could see, surrounded them. That could only mean one thing. A breakup was near.

"All aboard!" Kamisama waved from the ship's deck. We all climbed in, taking in the wonder that was our ride.
"Isn't this that ship, what was it called...." Kyungsoo asked, sapping his fingers rhythmically.
"Titanic?" Jongin suggested.
"Yeah, that one!"
"Looks like it, but it couldn't be, because the Titanic-,"
"Sunk?" I smiled innocently.
"Right."
"He's not mistaken, this is the Titanic."
Jongin's face paled, his eyes darting around the exterior of the black beast and over into the harbours water. "Please tell me your not going to replay history!"
"Hmmmm, maybe."
"How many life boats are there?" Jimin joined in.
"Not enough by half," I smirked, enjoying their reactions.
"How? Excluding you and Kamisama there are literally four of us!"
"Joke's over," Kamisama stepped in behind me, wrapping a hand around my waist. "There are plenty of lifeboats for this trip as I specifically brought the Titanic from then to now. Though only we will be aboard. No passengers, no captain no crew.
"Is that safe?" Jungkook enquired, folding his arms.
"Perfectly, I have plans for you all." His gaze seemed to fall on Minseok, but he looked away almost as soon as he looked at him, walking off through the doors of the ship. I would have followed, but I had my own fun planned out. Jongin.

"How long is this ride going to take?" Kyungsoo whined, nuzzling into his teacher. I wanted to yank him off and through him in the water, but oh well.
"No idea," the elder responded, stroking his hair and smiling lovingly at him. I clenched my fists. I'd have to get him alone.

"Ughh, grow up!" Jimin screeched, storming off. Leaving a furious Jungkook on deck.
The ship's horn went off, signalling to go inside. We pulled out of the dock, the water lapping in our wake. The island was nameless, to humans, because it was gods territory. It's name was Seuta Deoseuteu, meaning Stardust in Korean. It couldn't be found on maps and our demigods caused shipwrecks to any humans nearing it on a voyage.

I trailed inside, finding my life long partner at the wheel.
"Hananim?" I mumbled, snaking my arms around his slim back.
"It's Kamisama in this game, Hoshi."
"Ughhh, Hananim, Kamisama, or should I call you W-,"
"Don't dare speak that name on this trip, or ever to anyone but me!"
"Whyyyy? I never get to use it."
"With great reason."
I chuckle, spinning him around and planting a kiss on his unsuspecting lips. "Love you, Hananim."
"I never win with you."
"Nope, you never will."
"Soonyoung-,"
"Mmm?"
"I've heard news from God Kihyun, he said that Taehyung was up to his old tricks."
"Jeez, he lost once, he'll loose again, I'll always choose you."
"Unless he uses some underhanded methods, or worse, one of my gamers."
"He wouldn't dare."
"I should hope."

*Jungkook POV*

I lay across my bed, staring up at the ceiling. All I could think about was the next challenge, and Jimin. Why was he being such an ass? So what if I worried about bugs, weather, climate. Wasn't that my job, and his was to worry about others? I was just wired this way. I was brought from my thoughts by a knock on my large wooden door.
"Who is it?"
"Kyungsoo."
Oh god, what does he want? "Come in, I guess."
He did. Once he was in, he shut the door behind him and trailed over to me. "Listen to me, and listen close."
"What?"
"Go to Jimin, apologise for whatever you did, and reunite as a team."
"Why should listen to you?"
"Because I, as a one time soloist, would highly recommend not playing the game alone."
"But you won."
"By luck alone, my life was seriously on the line, and I don't wanna be put in that situation ever again."
"Ughh, don't lecture me on your mistake, besides, I have a weapon when you didn't, and this feels more like a fighting battle than a bonus round."
"Why won't you take my advice, don't be an idiot."
"But you were one."
His face took an angry glare, a look that made me tremble and back up a bit on the bed. He ran up to me and slapped my face. Hard. "Ow! What the hell?"
"Learn some respect you brat!" With that he stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him. I definitely wanted to prevent that situation from ever happening again, there was something about his eyes. Plus my cheeked burned so.....