14 School's Out

*Jimin POV*

"The premonition said to go to the school, so that's where we're going!" I argued.
"Oh, and we found the last challenge sooo easy!" Jungkook bickered.
"That was two weeks ago, you know we were expecting this anytime, and now it's time."
"Ughhh, any prize?"
"Didn't say, so let's move."

Two weeks ago, Jackson died, Mark went solo and Kaisoo gained a long range advantage over us. My nerves wouldn't settle no matter how hard I tried to push the three of them out of my mind. Jungkook acted tough, but I knew that was all it was, an act! We were informed of a new challenge at the high school, Mark's school, and Kyungsoo's as well I thought.
"Jongin teaches there, right?" Kook wondered aloud, throwing himself into the seat beside me on the bus.
"Yeah, basically we are the only ones who don't know our way around the building."
"How the heck is that fair? Do we get a map?"
"I don't think so."
I held his clenched fist. His metal bracelets, hiding their true form, snaking tightly around his taught wrists. We had made it this far, and we could make it further.

The bus pulled up at the stop, allowing us to step off and gather our bearings. Our wounds hadn't even nearly healed, there was no chance that they would under our conditions. But bandages and medication did help, and at least they had sealed over the past two weeks.
"This way?" Kook asked, pointing in the direction of a huge, white building.
"Yep, let's go, we don't wanna' be late."
The walk was short, and the gates to the school were open. But what struck me as odd were the many students occupying the building. It was a regular school day.
"Is it the right day?" My boyfriend whispered, touching my shoulder.
"Yes, it is, I know it is but......what the hell?"
"Maybe it was a mistake."
"But-,"
"Let's just go, Jimin!"
"No, you should stay," a chilled voice behind us smirked. We spun around.

"Mark?"
"Indeed, shall we head inside?"
I nodded slowly, cautious of the unstable younger's actions. He had no chirpy smile, no lively eyes, only seriousness was painted onto his new face. We followed him through the empty halls, keeping in mind that there were classes on. The walls were decorated with art work. Cases stuffed with trophies of various sports were dotted about the place. A regular school in a regular town.
Mark turned a corner, heading towards a room which had a sign saying 'Principle's Office' in gold. I was intrigued to know how this challenge would work in a full school.
"Chim?" Jungkook muttered, barely a whisper.
"Mmm?"
"There's something up with him, I don't like the vibes he's giving off."
"Jeez Kookie, Jackson just died, he probably hasn't gotten over it yet." Though what he was saying had been bothering me as well. Mark was out of it, and only bad things were to come now.
He pushed the wooden door open, paying no heed to the eery creaking that followed. We stayed close behind him but kept enough distance so that we could get away if tried anything. The door closed behind us, leaving us in a vulnerable state in a tight space.

"Just a moment," Mark said, picking up a microphone, then placing it near his full lips. "Excuse me all teachers and students apart from Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo, please evacuate the premises quickly and without trouble. School's out for the rest of the day, possibly week depending on damage control." He smirks at us. "Unless you all want to die I suggest you move NOW!"
The entire building erupted into panicked students and confused teachers, but they did as they were told for fear the death threat was real. I opened the office door and watched people push, shove and run through the halls like there was a forest fire behind them.
"What is this?" Jungkook asked the madman who called on the evacuation.
"Just a game I've concocted. No need to get you knickers in a twist."
"You lousy piece of-,"
"Kookie," I interrupted, "Not helping, at all!"
"I suggest you both make a head start, it's hide and seek you know."
"My premonition, how did you-,"
"All courtesy of Kamisama, he gave you that at my request. Now, off you go," He began to laugh, "Or do you want to die here and now?"