7 Weapon No.1

*Mark POV*

I was relieved that team Kaisoo were alright. I knew it was weird that they were late, and I knew I should probably be wishing they were gone. But I couldn't, and probably wouldn't. I held Jackson's warm hand, and squeezed it, comforting us both.

Kamisama continued to collect the signatures and once Jungkook grudgingly pressed his finger to the parchment, it disappeared and immediately after, dark clouds rolled in.
A dark figure manifested beside Hoshi, who acted as if it was a regular occurrence. Once fully constructed from the shadows, a breath takingly handsome man was present.
He had black hair that was cut short, but with a fringe that dipped over one of his eyes. His skin was ghostly white, but it shone in the moonlight. Deep lilac eyes searched each of our faces, making my knees weak. His attire was normal. A black button-up shirt with the top two buttons left open, providing a glimpse at his collar bone. His black jeans were skin tight, complementing his long legs.
"Don't stare," he smiled, roguishly, "You'll make my sweet heart jealous."
Hoshi pouted, embarrassed by his lovers words.

"Now then, don't bother trying to remember my form, because I change it up regularly."
Shivered, he could do that?
"And what we've been waiting for...." Kamisama produces a pair of beautiful swords. One gold, one silver.
"These are the Duel Swords. Forged from Olympic metals, so they can't be copied." He swung them easily in his hands. My eyes followed the heavenly weaponry.
"These, when used to kill someone, will act like all the other weapons to come. They will mortally injure you with a wound you can't heal, but when they kill you, well, that's not all they achieve."
I heart skipped a beat. What was more than death?
"These weapons will wipe you soul from existence, making it that you were never born, never grew, never lived. It just makes it easier when the game ends so that nobody grieves or digs into the ins and outs of what is occurring right now."
I swallowed hard. Wiped from the earths surface? Never born? I looked, terrified, at Jackson. He would forget me? I would forget him? That can't happen.
"Use of other killing methods are forbidden, and punishable by means worse than death, so you've been warned! Also, you will all remember each other, so don't worry about forgetting each other before the revival."
I took a step back and crouched low to the ground. I placed my head in my hands and muttered meaningless refusals. I won't do this. I can't do this. I love him so much, I won't kill him. These thoughts ran through my head, along with the barbaric rules of the game. I wish I never listened to that stupid text.

"Let the game begin," he cheered, throwing the swords behind him with godly force. They must have landed miles away. Damn him. "I would say good luck, but most of you will die eventually anyway, so hurry up seems more appropriate."

The six of us bolted off in different directions. Partners already forming plans with one another.

*Jimin POV*

My blood rushed through my body, fast. Adrenalin was my main source of confidence and energy, other than Kookie. We kept running straight, hoping the Duel Swords landed nearer than it appeared he threw them. I didn't want them to fight with, I wanted them so they wouldn't be used against me or my loved one.

"Can't be much farther, Chim," Kook sighed, trying to catch his breath.
"Did you see how strong he threw them? They went miles!"
"Or so we think, he could just be messin' with us."
I chuckled at his insight. This was a side I adored about him. His positivity.
We reached a clearing in the woods. Our running slowed to jogging, which halted once we almost ducked over a sheer cliff edge. There was an old, wooden bridge, allowing us to cross from our side to the other. Where I could see the magnificent metals sparkle in the thicket.

"Let's go, nobody else has seen them yet." Jungkook said, the biggest smile occupying his lips I had seen since we confessed to each other.
"Mmm" I agreed, taking in his beauty.
We slowly made our way to the beginning of the bridge, which didn't seem securely tied down up close. I shuddered, heights were not my forte, and I was definitely not a creaky, centuries old bridge person either.
"Looks kinda dangerous, you know?" I brought up my thoughts.
"Well, no one said this was gonna' be safe."
I frowned. Thanks for the support.
He gently cupped my face on his warm hands. "Trust me when I say we'll survive this bridge, this test, today."
I nodded solemnly, touching his hand with mine.
"Good boy." He cooed, planting a loving kiss on my unsuspecting lips.
We held hands and Jungkook went on first. His good posture balancing his steps. He tugged my arm, forcing me to follow suit. I did, though ultimately regretting wearing my high heel runners. Planks were missing and cracks were huge. I felt my heart in my throat as I cautiously left one danger only to meet another. A strong wind tilted the makeshift bridge slightly, causing panic to well up within me.