23 Will You Remeber Me?

There was once an extremely powerful god, who even at a youthful stage in his everlasting life, possessed intense magic which a lot of gods feared.
Taehyung, his name, was the god of change, always looking for a new way of tradition, life and doing things.

"Tae," Yoongi, the god of time tapped his younger's shoulder.
"Hmmm?"
"You look bored, want to play?"
"What kind of game?"
"Game?" Hananim, the god of illusions joined in. His name remained unspoken even by his close friends.
"Always up for fun, aren't you," Yoongi rolled his eyes.
"Of course," Hananim shrugged, taking it as a complement.
"I'm in, though I still don't know what we're playing." Taehyung scratched the back of his neck.

The gods were at the stage in their lives where they looked to be about twenty. Young adults while in human form.
"I wanted to visit earth," Yoongi explained.
"You can't, not while we're juvenile gods," Hananim pouted. His black locks fell beautifully over his violet eyes, giving him a look of mystery.
"But, I would love to try it too," Tae admitted, giving Hananim puppy eyes. Tae made that ability a power.
"Ughhhh, I'll go only because you two are, I hate pissing my father off!"
"Yeah, believe me, we do too," Yoongi shivered at the thought of their elder's punishments.

*****

"So," Taehyung clicked his tongue while peering down through the clouds at the planet they had never set foot on. "What are we planning to do down there?"
"Ohhhh, I heard about humans, I think they all look different, and some are worth having as partners. It has me interested." Hananim smiles deviously.
"Picking up guys?" Yoongi frowned, not convinced that it was fun.
"I'd try," Taehyung beamed at the land down below, "Humans sound different."
"Fine," Yoongi relented.
"Nice!" Hananim clapped his hands, then jumped through the tunnel that connected the Olympic lands to the mortal world.

"He has way too much energy," the mint haired older whines to Taehyung.
"Eh, you suggested this, so suck it up." The younger leaped into the crystal tunnel and spiralled down towards earth, hoping for a cushioned landing.
"Ooof," he murmured, scrambling to pick himself up.
"Oowwwy, my back," Hananim cursed beneath his weight.
Tae realised he was still at the tunnel's exit, swiftly pulling Hananim and himself out of the way.

"Look out, look out, look out," Yoongi called while sliding down. His voice echoed and got louder before eventually he landed on his ass on the grass.
"My butt hurts," he whined, rubbing his rear.
The crystal tunnel disappeared into thin air, awaiting their summons for their leave. They looked around at their new and foreign surroundings. It was a large forest with more than enough trees to sink a ship.
"We're lost and we haven't even moved," Taehyung pouts, getting off the grassy floor.
"We are not lost, just unsure of our, you know, location." Hananim answered, earning a skeptical look from the oldest, Yoongi.

"Well, I'm going to find a partner, soooo, ta ta for now." The black haired youth waved goodbye and vanished.
"Damn him! What are we supposed to do?" Yoongi hissed, glancing around the forest for the third time.
"Find their, what was it they called them......mmmmmm......villages?"
"Oh, those. Humans live in those right?"
"Yeah."
"Fine, let's go and find a village."

After an hour of walking in a straight line through the woods, the two finally found human civilisation. A small town bustling with people of all shapes and sizes, totally capturing Taehyung's attention.
"So many different people, it's not like Olympus at all. We're all pretty up there. I much prefer this variety!"
"Variety or not, how are we supposed to blend in?" Yoongi muttered in a hushed voice, "They're all staring at us."
"Revelling in our beauty," Taehyung snickered.
"Not funny, it's dangerous! They can't know what we are!"
"Yes, yes, I'm sure. Oh, what is this? It's yelling at me!" Taehyung clung to Yoongi's plain white dress shirt, pointing childishly at a dog.
"I'm not sure."
"It doesn't have three heads, so perhaps a lower powered creature?"
"Or a mortal animal! Let it be, it'll ignore us if we ignore it."
"Awww, but I want one."
"Not that one, lets go."