chapter 3: johnnys pov

I watched as a sleek brunette climbed out the car. Her hair gleemed in the sunshine and her jewellers necklace reflected rainbow light all around. She walked effortlessly into the hall, avoiding glancing at anybody. Now she was closer to me I realised just how beautiful she is.
Her eyes were a deep chocolate brown with a sparkle of light brown in the centre. Her skin was tanned and slightly toned and very slim.
She wasn't the tallest person in the world but she had on a pair of heeled boots which made her walk with a slight edge.
She wore skinny ripped jeans in light denim and a plain white crop top with the words 'GIRL POWER' plastered across the front in black, matching her boots. A black leather jacket was slung over her shoulders carelessly, and her rich brown hair was straight, flowing down her back.
I snapped out of my trance to see everyone starring at her as she rumaged in her bag for a scrap piece of paper. Once she looked she wandered towards the lockers and, finding hers, threw her bag into it as she grabbed her phone from her pocket. She must of saw something she didn't like because she rolled her eyes and frowned; let's see if she frowns when she sees me.
"Hey, why the long face, cutie?" I asked, lazily brushing my hair out of my eyes.
Normally, if I did this to a girl, she would freak out. Not this one. She just stood there, a little stand offish, with her phone in her hand.
"Umm... it... Well, it doesn't matter," she mumbled looking at the floor.
Her hair flew into her face, hiding whatever emotion was left.
"So, you new?" I said again.
Her mumble confused me; she seemed incredibly confident when she walked but then she couldn't even look at me.
People were still starring at her and lots of the boys were already saying how hot she looked.
"Yeah I guess," she mumbled again, addressing my shoes.
There she is again with the mumbling.

MACKENZIES POV

Mumble. That's all I could do. I wish I wasn't so shy. This guy standing in front of me would probably think I was a nutter.
"Awww, are u shy cutie?" He whispered.
My head shot up to see his sexy smirk and gleaming green eyes. Yes I was shy 30 seconds ago, now I'm gonna show this kid who's going to be shy.
"Look kid, just cause I haven't thrown myself at you like any other girl doesn't mean I'm shy, It might just mean that I'm not interested in player like you, okay. So maybe back off with your stupid flirting," I snapped.
The whole hall fell silent.
"Awww, who's the shy one Now," I snarled, anger displaying in my voice.
His cheeks were a warm pink and his eyes were darting all over.
Just then my phone bleeped.
I check the notification; Mark.
I let out an angered moan then slammed my locker.
I then felt a hand pulling me back and then I was trapped against the lockers, hands either side of my face.
It was....