chapter 26: Mackenzie pov

"Im scared. So damn scared of whatever we've got between us and what could happen between us. I don't know anything about love or feelings and don't know how to handle whatever it is we've got and I want you to be happy but I don't know how to make you happy. I'm not like everyone else; I'm just plain kenzie and that's not good enough for you. You need a girl who can give you the world and i just can't. But, despite this, I think I do love you because the only reason I'm living is because of you and every time you get close to me, I get butterflies but, I'm scared. I'm scared to be in Love," I gasped for air as I came to the end of my rant.
He sat still for a moment before pulling me onto his lap. There's those butterflies again. He moved his head closer to mine until our foreheads rested together. Never mind just butterflies, I've the whole zoo parading in my stomach.

"You don't have to be scared to love me kenz, you don't have to worry about anything. You do make me happy and you do give me all the world because you are my world kenzie. I would do anything for you. You don't have to be scared of me just because you were scared of him. I'm not him kenz, and I never will be. And, I'm in love with you too, more than you will ever know," he said, pushing our noses together until our breaths mixed together." I hope you don't mind me kissing you right now."

I didn't say no. Our lips pushed together and his soft gentle healing kiss felt brilliant. So much love was seeping from our lips that I'm surprised you couldn't see it. Johnnys hand cupped my cheek as mine went in his hair and the world seemed to just stop. All that I knew was that I loved johnny and I never want to leave this feeling