chapter 9: Johnnys pov

I was up and out of the house, at 7:30, I decided to drive to kenzies and pick her up for school. It's a good job Lauren told me where she lived and about her family.
I pulled into her street and slid in front of her house.
Her house was huge. It's only her, her mum and sister in the house as well.
I walked up to her front porch and knocked smartly on the door.
"Hi?" A young male asked, his eyebrows knotted in confusion.
"Uhh...Hey, is this kenzies house?" I replied, slightly doubting my house choice.
"Yes, do we know you, I'm Jack," he replied.
"I didn't know she had a brother," I said.
"She has two half brothers but I'm not one of them. I'm her sisters boyfriend, so she's like a sister to Me, now who are you?" He asked one more.
"I'm johnny... her.... friend, her friend," I hesitated.
"Oh, i get it," he smiled, then turned to inside the house." Kenzie, your boyfriend's here."
I felt my cheeks burn as kenzie came into the hall, confusion clouding her eyes.
"Jack, don't get it twisted, he's barely a friend, what the heck are you doing here?" She snapped.
I was about to answer when jacks words stopped me.
"Come on, kenzie, don't be shy and hop in the car with your boy. It will mean I don't have to drop you off," Jack smiled.
"I hate you, Jack," she frowned, as he ruffled her hair.
"I know kenie," he laughed as she went scarlet at the nickname.
She struttered towards my car, her hair crackling in the breeze. Damn, she was beautiful. She was wearing black ripped jeans with a red cropped shirt, which was long sleeved with holes for the thumbs, and black healed boots.
She wore no coat, only a black bag as the accessory apart from 2 ear rings in each ear.
"Anyone ever told you it was rude to stare?" She asked a small smile playing on her lips.
"Can't Help it, and the cars open," I smiled back, watching as she slid effortlessly onto the black leather seat.
Maybe it was worth not being a player for her; she was unbelievably beautiful and she managed to catch every males attention when she walked into the school yesterday.
"Can you let me out the car please, we're at school, if you don't know," she laughed, her eyes sparkling.
"Yeah, okay," I laughed back.
We waltzed out of the car park and into the school.
Everyone's eyes turned to us...