chapter 8: Laurens pov

Kenzie left shortly after that. As much as I hate johnny, he is my brother, and I want him to be happy. Kenzie told me more about her ex.
I can't believe someone could do that to such a nice girl. Kenzie is shy. Just when people get on her nerves, my brother for example, she snaps easily.
All the boys at school all ready like her but the only people she spoke to was me and my brother.
She told me about her old life back in Pittsburgh and her family. She had a brilliant life, except for the fact that her ex decided to cheat on her.
I think johnny has a crush on her. I know he's a player but he is generally a nice person with a good heart. To be honest, it's not hard to see why he would fall for her. She's deffinetly the prettiest girl in school and her style is flawless.
I hope her and my brother fall for each other. It would be great for my brother. He would stop being a player. He would be a loyal boyfriend all because of kenzie.
I know I'm thinking ahead but, a girl can dream.
I need them together. Maybe I could give them a helping hand, maybe a small plan to get them started.
"Lauren!" Johnny shouted, from his room.
"Yeah?" I called back.
"Come here," he replied.
I slowly got up from my warm, cosy bed and rushed towards his door. Not bothering to knock, I plopped down onto his bed.
"What do you want then?" I asked, with a roll of my eyes.
"Kenzie, I want kenzie," he said, his voice serious and calm.
"Well... get her then?" I replied shrugging my shoulders.
"That's the thing, how do I get a girl who doesn't trust me or any male for that matter," he shot back.
"Come on, johnny, do I need to join up all the dots for you?" I sighed.
He just rolled his eyes.
"Simple; stop being a player. Don't flirt with any other girl but kenzie. Be a gentleman, don't be too forward or pushy. Just be a nice person," I said, as if he is simple.
"Really, that's it?" He asked.
"What, is it too hard for you?" I asked, sarcastically.
"No, but do you think it will work?" He asked, slightly nerves.
"Don't worry about it johnny, I'll also help, you just do what I said," I smiled.
Oh yes. I'm going to get kenzie and johnny together...

A/n:
I'm sorry for not updating. I've been busy but here is some #jauren here
💜💜💜