chapter 16: Johnnys pov

"Mackenzie," I said as I fell to her side.
She lay lifeless on the gym floor, her ribs sticking out through her shirt.
"Did she hit her head?" The teacher asked, rushing to her side.
"No, she just fainted," I replied, gripping her hand with hope she would grip it back. She didn't.
"I need to phone an ambulance," the teacher rushed to her office, ringing the nurse and then the ambulance.
"You haven't ate," I mumbled as I looked down at her. Her legs were incredibly thin as well as her arms and waist.
"Who's hurt?" The nurse called out, rushing into the gym.
"Over here," I shouted, waving my arm.
"Oh my gosh! Look at the poor girl," the nurse gasped as she nestled down beside her.
"What's wrong with Her?" I asked.
"Just by looking at her you can tell; she's anorexic. Look at her stomach, her ribs are almost slicing through her skin," the nurse mumbled, turning Mackenzie flat on her back.
Everyone gasped as they saw her too flat stomach. It wasn't noticeable before but now her tanned skin was on show it was impossible to see anything else.
"Kenz?" Lauren cried, coming closer.
Her eyes were wide with shock. She reached out and pulled her shirt down. I glimpsed the tag and it said xxxs and it was still big.
I heard sirens outside but all I wondered was what would happen if she was slowly dying and that I couldn't stop it.

A/N:
I have started a new jenzie story called "scarred of my scars' and I'm so excited for you to start reading it. Xx thanks again for all the support xx
Love you all 💜💜💜