chapter 4: Mackenzie pov

It was.... THE GUY I JUST YELLED AT!
I stared into his sharp green eyes, feeling angered by both Marks stupid texts and this stupid boy that his eyes weren't my main focus.
"I ain't shy, anything but, and I don't appreciate being yelled at..." he whispered in my ear before I cut him off.
"Well I ain't either play boy, but I'm something else. I'm. Not. Interested. And I very much doubt I ever will be so maybe you should back off before I make you," I snarled back at him.
He clearly didn't like being interrupted. He also didn't like what I said.

JOHNNYS POV

I can't believe she just threatened me. A slim girl who is about an inch smaller than me just threatened me.
She cut me off as well which was just plain rude.
"Sorry, cutie, no can Do, empty threats don't scare me," I smirked at her again with nothing in return but a roll of them mesmerising eyes of hers.
"You want this to go the hard way? Fine you only have yourself to blame," she replied a wicked gleam flashed across her eyes.
She moved closer too me, towards my lips. I moved my hands to put them on her waist. She slipped out of my grasp so quickly that I didn't even see she was gone.
""Sorry kid, better look next time," she whispered in my ear as she walked away from me.
"ARE YOU FOR REAL?" I shouted after her.
"Oh yes I'm real, nice to know that you already think of me as a fantasy," she raised her eyebrows again.
She wasn't saying it in a flirty voice, she just talked normally and matter of fact, like the conversation was boring.
"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN BY THAT, COME BACK HERE, WE AREN'T DONE," I shouted again, making the halls fall silent once more.
"We are done in fact we weren't even started," she replied simply, shrugging her shoulders.
I don't know if it was just my mind or if it was her talking in riddles, either way she was messing with my head and the weird thing was; I don't think that's what she intended to do.
"Mackenzie Ziegler?" A voice interrupted my trail of thought. A voice that belonged to my sister.
"Yeah That's me, what's up," Mackenzie replied still icily calm where as I was ready to punch something.
"I'm Lauren Orlando and I'm your new student buddy. I'm told we have the same schedule so if you want to follow me to homeroom," and with that Lauren linked arms with her and saunted off; leaving me confused, angry and very much rejected.
I've never been pushed away and I can definitely say that I don't like the feeling. There's something about her though and whatever was coming up on her phone obviously made her irritated.
If I found out what that is I might be able to get Mackenzie.
Mackenzie you play with fire and you might just get a burn...