chapter 11: Johnny pov

"Lauren, come here," I gestured to her from across the cafeteria.
"What do you want Johnny?" She asked, fiddling with her hair.
"Has Mackenzie mentioned me at all today?" I asked, running my hand through my hair.
"Sort of," she replied, a twinkle in her emerald eyes.
"What do you mean by that?" I said, already feeling frustrated.
"Right, you haven't heard it from me, but she made a bet with me that you will get a girl by the end of the week, I said yes cause I know you like her and that it might take longer than 5 days for her to trust you," she smirked.
"Well, I'm not flirting with any girls so she will trust me," I replied.
"I believe in you and I'll help you out, be ready because she's coming back to our house tonight," she smirked again a wicked gleam in her eye.
"Please don't do anything stupid, laur," I shot back.
"When is anything I do stupid?" She scoffed as she walked away.
I know her plan, whatever it is, will probably work but I don't want her to force Mackenzie to like me. Yes, I know what your Thinking, johnny is so hung up over kenzie that he's kind of desperate for her to like him back. Well if I'm being completely honest I'm not desperate for her to like me, but she's the first girl I've actually liked and not just thought her as a pretty face. Now, let's see what happens after school...
A/n:
Sorry for small chapter, next one is going to be extra long do brace yourselves; it's gonna get a whole lot more juicy. 😁😁💜💜💜