Epilogue

Eight months later............
Renee's POV

As I laid on my bed I felt my legs begin to ache from the ten mile run Uncle William made me run this morning, on my birthday too! Aunt Susan even tried to talk him out of it but her attempts were shot down quickly. I honestly didn't mind too much, I loved running now that I had Claire.

I wanted to just lay here for a while but I needed to get up and get ready, the girls should be here any minute. I jumped in the shower quickly washing my hair and body. I walked into my room wrapped in a towel to see my friends had arrived.

"Thank you for showering, I heard dad made you run ten miles this morning." Annie scrunched up her nose with sympathy.

"He did but I enjoyed it." I told her honestly.

"Who would have ever thought we would hear her say she enjoyed running." Lily laughed as she stood up from my vanity, her belly knocking over a few bottles. "I swear if this thing gets any bigger I'm going to have to come with a wide load sign."

We all laughed and told her she wasn't that big, but honestly she was. She was five months along and huge, I don't think she could see her feet anymore. I was also surprised she was here alone, Eddie hasn't let her out of his site since he found out they were expecting their first pup.

"You all laugh but just you wait, it will happen to you all too someday. I think you'll be next." Lily pointed at a now beat red Scarlet. She turned eighteen last month and found her mate at her party, they fell in love instantly marking each other in a few days after.

"Jeremy and I want to wait for that, we would like to finish college still." Scarlet was still red and I couldn't help but laugh. We were happily surprise to see that Jeremy was her mate, and they were perfect for each other. They were both book nerds and soaked up any information that they could. They were currently enrolled in the local college getting degrees in Chemistry and Biology, their hopes were to someday take over for Scarlets parents on the research team.

"Ha! I said the same thing about waiting, but look at me now." Lily rubbed her belly making us all laugh.

"You know what I just realized? After tonight I'll be the only one of us that is single, this sucks!" Ellie wailed, she still had almost a year before she turned eighteen.

"Awe, we will still all be around but let's make a promise, once a month no matter we all get together and spend the night together. Deal?" Scarlet asked as she looked at us all.

"Well you guys did have Troy put a room in our house for just this occasion so yes, I'm in." Annie smiled.

"Oh I'm in, especially if there's food. Don't you have any snacks or anything in here?" I had to laugh as Lily started rummaging thru my desk drawers, she was always hungry now a days.

"Bottom right drawer and I'm also in. Should we have the first one next weekend?" I suggested and they all agreed.

"Now, let's get your hair and makeup done so you can go knock your mate's socks off." Annie clapped setting us all in motion. I sat down at the vanity and tried not to melt as Scarlet ran her fingers thru my hair, having your hair played with is one of the best feelings in the world. I let myself relax as she curled and twisted my hair while Lily performed her magic on my face. I hadn't realized how tired I was until I felt myself start to nod off.

"Done. And may I say you look fierce." I had to agree with Lily as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My auburn hair had a controlled wild and curly look that framed my face. Lily had given me a dark smokey eye and bright red lips that matched my dress.

Annie let out a low whistle as soon as she zipped me into my dress, "Every unmated werewolf in there is going to have a heart attack when they see you and beg the moon goddess that they are your mate." I gave her a shy smile thanking her, but I didn't feel shy at all. I looked hot and I knew it, my dress was a halter top that was fitted until it hit the top of my hips were it flared out showing my curves. My black stilettos completing the look, I was definitely going to break some hearts tonight.