CHAPTER 3. THE FASHION SHOW

Sidharth P.O.V

I was in my taxi on the way to the Fashion Show's venue. I was awfully late due to some flight problems, and I just hated it. I let Manish know about it, and he still didn't reply. He was surely very busy right now, I thought.

I looked out the car window, my mind wandering around. I missed my hometown so much. Every time I was coming here, I felt an intense sensation taking over me. I loved Delhi.

My phone beeped and the screen lit up. Manish's name appeared on it.

iMessage

Manish

We're getting important issues for tonight's show, I'll keep u informed abt the situation

Me

Ok, I'm on my way.

Oh shit. I didn't know anything about the problems, but the timing was really bad. Everything was planned for tonight, guests were coming. This couldn't have come at a worse time.

I ruffled my hair and looked at the time, 19:22. The show was supposed to take place in 1 hour and 38 minutes.

Ten minutes later, I finally reached the venue. I took off my sunglasses and walked in the entry. Some people of the staff were running left, right and center, panicked.

Woah, what was happening ? I made my way to the stage where numerous seats were placed in front of it at the left and right.

"Hey Sid !" I heard a voice calling me, coming out from backstage.

"Hey Manish, what's happening ?" I asked, confused.

"Technical issues, sound problems and stage problems. Look at it, dammit !" He sighed, pointing at a part of the stage that was broken. Yeah, it was serious issues.

"Oh fuck, and you think we'll be at time for the show ?"

"I don't know. That's why I'm trying to call Kriti."

"Kriti ?" I frowned.

"Deepika cancelled her appearance, so Kriti will walk the ramp along with you."

"Oh cool." I smiled.

It was the very first time I was finally working with Kriti. We didn't know each other much, we sometimes bumped into each other at awards ceremonies or parties and that was all. But, I was pretty sure we were going to get along very well. If I had knew what would happen this night ...

"Okay so, I have to go back in backstage. Staff will tell you when you will have to dress up and make your hair."

"Call me if you need anything." I told nicely as he left. I started pacing around the stage, looking up and down. I suddenly stopped and looked straight ahea, as a little smile spreaded across my lips.

"Kriti Sanon ..." I muttered to myself, smirking.

Varun P.O.V

First day of Sui Dhaaga's filming. I was looking forward for this movie for so long time already. I literally had a crush on the script when I read it for the first time. It was lovely, smooth and appealing story.

And, I was teaming up with Anushka Sharma for the very first time also. She was one of my favorite actresses of the industry. I hoped she was as good co-star as good actress. Just joking.

Sui Dhaaga was over a year in the making, we had been in for the narrations, readings and rehearsals, and now it was finally time for the filming to start.