CHAPTER 25. LITTLE DHAWAN BABY

ADITYA P.O.V

I had never wanted to come back from vacations. But as soon as we finally had gotten home, I realized that I had missed "my safe place" a lot. I had missed Mumbai, to be honest. Not the crazy media attention, the paparazzi and the dumb rumours though, but my little routines, my people, my country.

We were beyond exhausted from the trip when we'd arrived back into the apartment, cold and drenched due to the rainstorm that had fallen on Mumbai unexpectedly.

The air travel had been long, extremely long, and bloody boring. We had taken three flights in total. The first one at 4 in the morning from Santorini airport to the capital, Athens. We'd then had a stopover in Bahrain, before finally flying to Mumbai. In all, we had been through 15 hours of travel or so.

I hadn't slept a wink on the plane and losing an entire night of sleep was starting to catch up with me. I would get easily worked up and snappy over the tiniest stuff, but not at Shraddha though. I always tried not to take it out on my chick whenever I would feel in a bad mood or upset over something.

I believed it was very important to put things into perspective, considering what Shraddha had been going through in her last relationship with this asshole. So before getting back with her, I'd promised myself that I would never raise my voice at her or anything like that, only making my princess happy, safe, smile and laugh.

The vacations had been, what was called, a waking dream. Those five days had been an experience that felt similar to dreaming, a trance of happiness. To say that it had been magical, fantastic and all the possible synonyms, would be an utter understatement.

Our first vacations as a couple had been more a relaxing adventure than anything else, five much needed days of rest and enjoying each other's company. And, it had been even better than my wildest fantasies. It came out to be the best days of my year so far. I'd been the happiest in a long time.

This vacations in Santorini had been filled with sex, cheesy and romantic activities, great food, fancy dinners and swimming in the ocean. There had been no fighting of any kind, no misunderstanding, no tension, just total happiness and love. Being in a relationship with such an unproblematic and chill girl was pure bliss. We were the same on so many points, she was literally my female alter ego. We both balanced each other out, which was a major reason why we got along so well.

During those days just the two of us, I had gotten to know her even better, if it was possible at all. I thought I'd seen all the different facets of her personality, but I was wrong. I had discovered many sides, versions of Shraddha throughout this vacations. She was an adventurous one, risk-taker, feisty and very sassy too.

For example, she had insisted on taking a hike from Fira to Oia, when the guide kept saying that it was extremely scary and dangerous. God, she was incredible. All those little new things, details about her, was making me fall in love with her even harder every day by.

My favorite Shraddha was definitely the fun chick. She always managed to make me laugh with her lame jokes and awesome humor timing. One of the things why I was so smitten with her. She was very shy in real life, not a very social person, but around her family and close friends, she was a complete different person. She turned into a somewhat excentric girl, super hyperactive, extremely teasing, speaking her mind, laughing at the top of her lungs, constantly cracking jokes, running everywhere. It was this Shraddha that I had around every day at home, the real Shraddha, and I loved her most than anything.

Back at home, I could barely stand due to the heaviness dripping through my veins. The irritation had vanished and exhaustion replaced it, weighing me down with every step I took. Shra's brother was at her condo when we'd made it, so I'd had to do the talking, which had been such a pain in the ass. All in all he probably had stayed 30 minutes, but it had felt like three hours to me.