CHAPTER 6. MADNESS ON SET

Sidharth P.O.V

8 hours in the morning, I checked the time on my phone. 8 hours, already. My driver parked the car before the airport hall, shutterbugs were hanging around. When I finally decided to walk out of the vehicle, flashes started getting over me. Fortunately, sunglasses saved my poor eyes. I posed for them, and quickly took some selfies with fans. I then headed to the boarding gate. When I reached the private plane, all the crew were already there. Everybody except Kriti. We were taking off in 30 minutes, just saying. It smelt like trouble.

"Hey Sidharth !" Everybody intoned, as soon as I walked into the plane. I was almost feeling like a big star.

"Hi guys ! What's up ?" I said, high fiving them one by one. I talked a bit with them, then sat on my seat in the first row.

"Abhishek, do you know where is Kriti ?" I asked, kind of worried. I didn't want her to miss the flight.

"She texted me, telling that she will arrive in exactly 2 minutes." Abhishek answered, looking down at his phone. When a woman says 2 minutes, it means 30 minutes, everybody knows it. I hated people being late. Especially in those important type of situations.

"Kriti is always late." I heard a voice saying behind me. I turned around to see Adrian Jacob, Kriti's make up artist and close friend. He was a bit excentric and crazy, but really kind and professional.

"Really ?" I sighed.

"Yeah, she can't be on time. She is never on time."

"Oh wow, that starts really well." I said sarcastically, making Adrian laugh.

Every time, I was working with a new actress, there was always a bad thing about her. I remembered that Alia just hated to get up early in the morning and was snappy all the day because of this.

Parineeti was obsessed about her body image and just couldn't stop checking herself in the mirror. She feared to put on weight.

Shraddha loved playing Cricket on Ek Villain's set. Most of the time, she played with the staff, instead of rehearsing her dialogues.

Jacqueline ? It wasn't actually a bad thing, but it was kind of something that could be annoying for some people. Jacqueline was all the time super excited, cheerful and she never got tired.

And now, Kriti was a "late girl".

"Hi everybody ! I'm sorry for the delay. That's my whole fault." A soft voice broke in there. Finally, she was here. Thanks God. She was smiling and she was barely worried about her being really really late.

She was dressed up in a black sweat and blue jeans. She was looking sexy in this outfit. Her wavy hair made her look even more sexy. We were both twinning in black and blue. What a coincidence, I thought.

Our eyes met slowly, a smile appeared on both of our faces. She was such a hottie. Her eyes were beautiful.

"Good morning Miss late !" I teased, hugging her.

"Sorry, Sid." Kriti excused, embarrassed.

"Never mind. You're looking all pretty in black and blue. We're colour coordinated as new co-stars." I noticed, smirking.

"Oh thanks. Yeah, we're twinning. That's fate." She smiled back, patting my shoulder. I didn't get it that way the first time. But now, I know it was fate.

Varun P.O.V

Morning were always struggle in the Dhawan's household. It felt like a routine, but it was not. An actor always did something different every day. It was like that. I would never change my life for anything in the world.