CHAPTER 8. NEW BEGINNING

2 MONTHS LATER ...

Aditya P.O.V

I woke up to my phone ringing loudly. I grabbed my Iphone, my eyes still shut, and took a deep breath.

I really hated to get up so early in the morning, it caused me to be in a terrible mood all the day. I was a very lazy and snappy person who just hated to break the routine. I checked my phone and discovered that somebody was trying to reach me.

12 Missed calls
6 Whatsapp messages

It was barely 7 A.M, and this person that I didn't even know was harrassing me. It got me on my nerves, what the fuck did they want ? Suddenly, my phone started ringing again, an unknown number appeared on the screen.

"Yeah ?" I picked up the call.

"Where are you ?" An irritated female voice said. My eyes widened, what was that ? Who was she ? Why was she jumping down my throat early in the morning ? We weren't chummy.

"Arrey, arrey ! Start from the beginning, Miss Audacity. Who are you, huh ?" I snapped.

"Don't pretend like you don't know who I am. Grow up." She bit, persuaded I was kidding.

"What the hell ? She is mad." I mumbled, sitting up in my bed.

"Aditya, I don't know what game you're playing, but that's really not funny. We're all waiting for you."

"Huh ? What ? Why are you waiting for me ? I don't even know who- "

"It's Shraddha."

"Shraddha ? Shraddha who ?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Shraddha Kapoor. Do you remember who I am ?" She seemed exasperated. Oh damn, I forgot Aap Ki Kasam's filming was starting today. I bit my lip in frustration. "Where the fuck are you ?"

"I am near the airport, I am on the way. I will be there in ..." I checked the time. 7:10. Shit. "In 5 minutes." What did you say, Aditya ? You're the dumbest human alive.

I ran to my dressing and picked up random clothes. Orange Hummel hoodie, blue jeans and a Lacoste cap. I put my phone on speaker.

"By the way, where are we going ?" I asked, putting on my hoodie.

"Are you kidding me? You don't even know where we are going ?" She sighed. Before I could answer, she hung up. Woah, it started well.

Alia P.O.V

"So, how do you feel about coming back together for another movie ?" Karan asked in that enthusiastic way.

"I am happy with this. Audience are waiting for our come back together." Varun answered, looking at KJo as though not even waiting for my input.

"Actually, I feel it is ... Hmmm ... Very strange." I admitted, cutting off their discussion.