CHAPTER 5. WHAT'S GOING ON

Kriti P.O.V

The abrupt sun rays broke through the window and illuminated the whole room. God, no. No, please. I slept only 2 hours, I didn't feel like waking up so early. But unfortunately, I had to.

Today, there was much ahead of me : Attend an ambassador event in Delhi, shoot an ad with Tiger Shroff and attend the Qarib Qarib Singlle's screening.

I got up and directly went up to my bathroom. I got ready as fast as possible, 1 hour and a half to be honest. As I walked down the stairs, I thought that I really should stop working all the night and better sleep at a decent hour from now on. I greeted my housekeeper, Mithra, and was about to leave when she called me.

"You forgot it." Mithra said, holding a script out to me. Border's script, I almost forgot it. I really had the head in the clouds. I had put this script on my coffee table for 3 days and still didn't even read a slice of it.

"Oh thanks, Mithra." I replied, smiling.

The plane took off at time. I had 2 hours of flight before landing in Delhi. It was an opportunity to start reading Border's script. I grabbed it, comfortably sat in my seat and started immerse myself in the story.

As the words went, I got chills in my whol body. The story was magical. I had tears in my eyes. I had never read something like that before.

A Pakistan rich family wants to marry its daughter off, Saira, to a friend of the family, Harshad. Saira is a very sensitive, dreamer and independent girl. She is traumatized from her rape when she was 15 years old. After this happened, she began to become fearful and to shut out the whole world. She fears men and doesn't trust them. A while later, she decides to leave her family home to go to India. There, she meets a man, Sameer Maraj, a soldier in indian Air Force.

It was everything I had ever wanted to do in my career. A intense love story. It was a mix of old school story and modern one, I loved this. On top of that, I was going to pair up with Sidharth for the first time. I really thought we were going to look good together. I was excited. Let's sign it up.

Varun P.O.V

I was filming a interview for the October's promotions today. The shooting got delayed due to the staff. We almost waited for 2 hours in the studio. When the filming was finally going to start, I got a message from my girlfriend.

Natasha

What are u doing ?

Me

I'm filming an interview, what about u ?

Natasha

Why are you always working ? I want to go on a date with you tonight :(

I was going to answer but a voice cut me off saying that the interview was starting. Natasha wanted to go on a date with me while I already planned one with Alia. Damn, hectic choice.

"We usually don't get to see Varun Dhawan doing a film like October. How can you explain your choice ?" The interviewer asked, looking at me.

"It was a choice from the guts. I felt something different reading the script. It was something I had never felt before. I looked for this sensation and found it in this script." I explained.