3. You still have Hope?

Clarke
Clarke, Bellamy, and Raven rushed outside. They ran up to the rover that was about to take off. Clarke looked through the window. Jaha was about to leave.

"Out of the vehicle!" Bellamy ordered.

"I need to make a run." Jaha said.

"All supply runs go through me, and shouldn't you be working on the patch to sector five." Raven said.

Jaha stepped out of the rover. He explained that he had found a fallout shelter. He said it could save everyone. Clarke suddenly felt a rush of hope. She may not have to write the list. Raven didn't want to let Clarke and Bellamy go.

"Can you please remind Clarke what happened the last time Jaha went looking for salvation?"
Raven said. You could hear the anger in her voice. She kept her voice quiet enough she wouldn't make a scene.

"Raven, if that bunker is real we can a lot more than a hundred people." Bellamy replied.

"If it's not, we've lost another day."

"Hey, look. If it's not, I'll making the list." Clarke said. She hoped so much that they could find bunker, so she wouldn't have to make the list.

They arrived at the place. On the drive there, Clarke was feeling uncomfortable because of the baby. She casually slipped her hand onto her baby bump. Jaha looked confusingly at Clarke. She quickly moved her hand and looked away.

Bellamy
They looked for a while now. He talked with Jaha. Jaha said some pretty inspirational things.

"Over here!" Clarke called out motioning then to follow.

They walked down some steps into an under ground room. There were a couple of bodies lying around. The was a huge door that was sealed into the wall. Bellamy hooked the rover onto the door and drove until the door was yanked right off.

Everyone stood there. Shocked. The whole room was filled with bodies. The bunker wouldn't save them.

Clarke
"No, no, no this bunker was supposed to save us." Clarke cried.

I have to write the list. I can't. I can't do it. But I promised Raven. I can't. Clarke fought back tears. She looked down at her stomach.

Clarke sat at her desk staring at the piece of paper. Bellamy was asleep on the couch in front of her. She had written 98 names so far. Writing down names of engineers, people who could be good to have children, kids who could live on a life after Praimfaya, etc.

99. Only two more people to write down.

She looked up. Bellamy still sleeping lay peacefully as if the world wasn't going to end soon. Clarke looked down at the paper. She to the pen and wrote 'Bellamy Blake'. She looked at number 100. Clarke stared at the number and sighed. A test rolled down her cheek. She didn't notice Bellamy wake up. Bellamy stood right behind her. He looked at the paper.

"If I'm on that list, your on that list." Bellamy said.

"Bellamy, I can't"

"Write it down, write it down or I will."

Clarke shook her head. Bellamy took the pen from her and wrote 'CLARKE GRIFFIN'. Clarke wiped away tears on her face.

"So what now?" Clarke wondered.

"Now we put it away and hope we never have to use it" Bellamy said.

"You still have hope?" Clarke asked.

"We still breathing?" Bellamy looked at Clarke.

Bellamy put a hand on her shoulder.

"Get some sleep, Clarke."

Bellamy left the room.

Clarke folded up the list and stuffed it in a drawer. Clarke looked down at her baby bump. She put her hand over it and smiled slightly. Clarke walked up to the couch and put her head it her hands. Tears rolled down her face.

"We're gonna be okay, little one" Clarke whispered. She felt a little kick. Clarke lifted her shirt over her stomach. Soon she wouldn't be able to hide her baby bump. She laid down on the couch where Bellamy had slept. Put her head on the cushion and slept.