16. Relationship

Clarke's POV
Monty and Harper have died. They have a son. We've been asleep for 125 years. There's a new planet, with two suns. How are the rest of the group going to handle this? This might get messy. we don't know anything about anything.

"Hey! Uhh... Jordan, wait. Can I go wake up my daughters?" I asked before Monty and Harper's son could leave.

"Ya sure. I mean there are no instructions after that, so I guess you can." He turned and left the room.

Shoot! I forgot to ask how to do that. Whatever I'll figure it out.

Bellamy and I walked back to where everyone slept. I headed towards Madi.

"I'll wake Echo and everybody else." Bellamy turned to leave.

I reached out and grabbed his arm. He turned and looked at me. I shook my head.

"Not yet."

He nodded.

I turned back. I wasn't exactly sure how to wake her up, but I looked over the controls and pressed a few buttons. It took a couple of tries but I finally got it.

The cover lifted up. Madi had her eyes closed. A couple seconds later she opened her eyes.

"Hey Madi. How was your sleep?"

"Clarke. It was good. I dreamed about the commander and you and Lexa." She smiled.

"We've been asleep for 125 years. There's a new planet, earth is.....well there is no earth. It's still dead. Monty found this new planet. It has two suns." I told her.

"Wow that's.... a lot to process. Can we go wake Lexa?" Madi asked.

Madi got up and followed me to Lexa. We did the same for her.

"Mommy? Daddy? Madi?" Lexa was still half asleep.

"Hey, Lex. Did you have a good nap?"

"I saw mommy and daddy and Madi in my dream."

"That's good. Do you want to come with me to explore the ship?"

Lexa nodded and smiled. Still holding her doll. I took her hand and we walked around the ship together.

Bellamy
I watched Clarke take Lexa's hand and walk away. In this moment, I realized how much I loved her. Watching her walk away with my child. If this was a different scenario, I would be devastated. But it's not. And I kissed her. 125 years ago.

I need to talk to Clarke.

Clarke and Lexa returned soon after. I was about to wake the other up when Clarke walked in. I looked into her eyes.

"Lexa go to Madi." She let go of my daughters hand. Clarke walked over to me.

"Can we talk about.....you know. Before we went to sleep?" I asked awkwardly.

"Bellamy, I thought about it and I, we can't. I've wanted this for a while, but I can't right now. It's just, you know, um, it's just I don't want to do this without Lexa's permission. And you have echo, who you should wake. Just maybe until I'm ready. But I'm not gonna have you cheat on Echo. At least leave her, before you come to me. I'll ask Madi to talk to Lexa for me." Clarke turned and headed off before I could say anything.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! The one person who I actually, desperately want, just rejected me. Come one!! Up your game Bellamy!! Okay, so first give Clarke time to communicate with Lexa. Then break up with Echo. Then give Echo sometime. And THEN be with Clarke. Simple.

I walked over to Lexa, Madi and Clarke.

"How you doing Lexa." I bent down to talk to her.

"I'm okay. This place is soooo big!!" She cried.

Clarke and I chuckled.

Clarke's POV
Well Lexa loves Bellamy. I looked up and saw Madi staring at me. Bellamy was still playing with Lexa so I led Madi away.

"I overheard you guys talking. Lexa wants you to be happy. She says she's fine with Bellamy unless he hurts you. Plus I think Lexa, your daughter, would love her parents together. Bellamy cares about you. Don't push him away." Madi went back to play with Lexa.

Madi took Lexa to play, so Bellamy and I started to wake up the rest of the group.

I went over to my mom and Bellamy went to Echo. I started pressing the buttons to wake my mom up.

Hopefully Bellamy isn't mad at me, I've wanted this for a while now, but since it's actually happening. No Clarke. Madi said Lexa want some to be happy. That means she allows it. You can get Bellamy. Lexa would love it if we were together. Were her parents after all. Maybe I'll do it, but he needs to break up with Echo.

The case for Abby's bed lifted up. I went over to Raven's, Bellamy moving greeting Echo as she woke.

After a while we were all done, the people who needed Medical attention were still asleep. We didn't have enough supplies to help them.

I stayed away from Bellamy and Echo for a while. I was mostly with Madi, who everyone was looking up to now for answers and what to do, Lexa and my mom. I told Madi everything that happened. Then she explained to Wonkru. My mom took care of Madi and checked the vitals of the injured. Bellamy was off with Spacekru trying to help them process what happened to Harper and Monty.

I looked over my shoulder to see them. Murphy stared into space, Raven eyes were tearing up, Emori looked sad, and Echo looked angry and sad.

Jordan walked in and introduced himself. He went to talk with Bellamy and the others about Monty, Harper, and his life.

All was well. We just waiting to get down to the ground. Then the chaos would begin.