18. Me or Her

Bellamy's POV
One moment she was fine, and the next Clarke was on the ground, unconscious. I picked her up and ran to the medical room.

"Help! Abby! She was fine then she just collapsed! I don't know why!!" I panted.

Jackson (I think that's his name I can't remember) made space for Clarke beside Murphy. I placed her on the bed and Abby rushed over to check on her.

Echoes POV
I stood in the hallway. Bellamy had just left to check on Clarke. He had been spending so much time with Clarke.

Maybe he's in love with her. Well she is his best friend. They have a child together, maybe I should..... no! Don't go back to being the person who tried to kill Octavia.

A couple hours after that, there was news that Clarke was unconscious and currently being treated on. I couldn't believe my luck. Well no need to deal with her for a while.

Madi's POV
"Madi!" Bellamy ran towards me.

"What is it Bellamy?" I questioned.

"Clarke, is in Medical. I don't know what happened, she was fine and then she collapsed. You should go see her, I'll take Lexa to her mom."

I nodded and left.

Abby walked towards me when she saw me enter the room.

"We need a bit of time. I need the room to be cleared, we need space. You can wait outside." Abby said.

"What! No! I'm the commander, I command you to let me see her! She's my mom!" I yelled.

"Look Madi. I know you love her, but give us a little bit of time alright. Well come get you when we've figured out what's going on. Please." Abby pointed at the door. I sighed and went out side.

Soon Bellamy came with Lexa.

"How is she?" He asked.

"I don't know. The doctors need space, so we have to wait out here." I answered.

"Is mommy going to be okay?" Lexa small voice said.

"She'll be fine. She's strong." I said.

"What's wrong with Clarke?" I heard Lexa's voice in my head.

I closed my eyes, entering my mind.

"Clarke suddenly collapsed, Abby hasn't said anything yet. But I'm sure she'll be fine." I told her.

"I know your worried about her. I can see it in your eyes. Make sure she's okay." Lexa ordered. I nodded.

I opened my eyes. Bellamy was pacing. Abby opened the door.

"Good news, Clarke is awake. She was weak because of the lack of nutrients in her body. She hasn't been eating every much. You can come see her." Abby said.

I rushed in, Bellamy and Lexa close behind.

Bellamy's POV
"Hey Clarke. Are you okay?" I said softly.

"A little dizzy but I'll be fine." She replied.

"Mommy okay?" I picked Lexa up so she could see her mom better.

Clarke smiled and nodded.

"Here." Madi handed Clarke an apple. "I grabbed it on the way here."

Clarke sat up and took the apple.

"She has to stay in bed for a few days because her body needs to gain strength. You can bring her meals." Clarke's mom said.

I had been staying with Clarke almost every hour of everyday.

"Clarke, promise me you'll never starve yourself ever again." I told her.

"I'm promise Bellamy. I'm sorry for doing that to you."

I held her hand.

Echo walked in.

"Bellamy we need to figure out when to go down. can you please leave her and come. She won't die while you gone." Echo said.

"I'm staying with Clarke."

"Bellamy I'm your girlfriend remember! Now come on! Leave Clarke." Echo was so jealous right now.

"Echo, for once in your life have a heart! Clarke literally starved herself and hasn't slept for days. And she's my best friend!" I argued.

"Fine Bellamy. Choose. Me or Her."

"Her. Don't ask me to choose because it will always be her." I said immediately.

"We are done, Bellamy. Goodbye." Echo shouted.

"We that's all cleared up. At least we can be together now." I smiled.

A/N
I don't know what I'm writing. I was really bored so ya. No Clarke is not pregnant. The art in the picture was not drawn by me.