8. Shallow Valley

Clarke
Clarke drove through the road listening to music on Maya's iPod. Clarke stopped the rover and went to the back of the truck. She slept with Lexa.

Clarke woke to Lexa crying because there was thunder. Clarke was calming Lexa down when she realized what thunder went. She picked up Lexa and took her outside. Rain. Rain was pouring down on Clarke's face.

"Thank You." Clarke said.

She went into the rover and got a bottle. She filled it up with the rain water and chuckled.

"This is rain, Lexa." She whispered.

A couple days have past. Clarke was driving around in the dead land when suddenly sighing smacked into the front of the rover. Clarke paused for a moment then ran out. It was some creature. She scraped the remains of it into her hand. Then she shoved it in her mouth. She didn't know what it was but what she did know was that she was starving. It didn't taste that good, but it was all she had. She had run out of crackers three days ago. Clarke looked at the front of the rover. Many of the dead creatures had smashed into the front of the rover while she was driving.

There was a rumbling in the distance. Clarke looked up and saw that a huge cloud of dust, dirt and probably so many other things. Clarke rushed into the rover check on Lexa, then started the rover. She stopped.

"The solar panels, shoot! Lexa it's okay don't cry shhh. Mommy will be right back." Clarke through on a shawl, wrapping it around her face. She put Jaspers goggles over her eyes and tried to grab the solar panels from the side, but once she yanked them off the rover they were blown away by the wind. Clarke coughed and held Lexa until it was gone.

When the sandstorm(?) was gone she tried starting the car. The rover wouldn't start. Clarke took out her map and checked it.

Clarke grabbed her backpack and walking cane that she made from the long stick form Lexa's throne. She picked up Lexa and started walking.

On their trip, Clarke talked to Lexa as she walked.

"So my little natblida, Bellamy is your dad. He has a sister named Octavia and your middle name is his moms name. My moms name is Abby. She's a doctor." Clarke told her daughter.

What am I going to do with my life. She can't even understand what I'm saying. I don't want Lexa to have this life. It Sucks. I should have told Bellamy. He doesn't even know she's alive, hell he doesn't even know I'm alive. I'm such an idiot, I should've told him.

Time skip
(Clarke has just found Shallow Valley)

Clarke climbed over the sand hill. It was difficult while she was holding Lexa. She got to the top of the hill. There were so many trees.

It was a whole valley of green

"Thank you!" She whispered.

Clarke held the gun up and shot the bird that led her there.

She took the bird and put it on a stick above a fire that she made. When the bird was cooked she ate it, slowly enjoying her meal.

Bellamy
Bellamy lay awake in his bed. He couldn't sleep. He got up and walked to a window.

How could I just leave Clarke. She would never forgive me. I'm never gonna see her again. Maybe she's still alive and I can communicate with her. No she wouldn't have a radio or anything to connect with the radio up here. Octavia too. She couldn't send anything either. The radio up here is really bad too.

Bellamy spent most of his days helping everyone else. He check on Monty to see how his work is going. Nothing much had changed. Raven was fixing something, obviously. John and Emori have been more distant from each other. Raven has also been teaching hints to Emori. Echo has been teaching Bellamy and he rest of the crew a bit of Trigedaslang (grounder language). She's also been training with Raven and helping with her fighting technique. The crew have become closer now, other than Murphy.

Clarke
Clarke had found a lake and decided to clean up. She picked up Lexa and dipped her tiny feet into the water. Lexa made some baby noises and giggled. Clarke smiled. She sat down with her feet in the water and Lexa was being held with one hand. She took out a piece of paper and started drawing Lexa with her left hand using her knee to hold the paper down.

"Here's you Lexa. You are so beautiful!" Clarke held up her artwork in front of her child.

A couple hours later, Clarke had found Shallow Valley and she was sitting on a table talking into the radio. She looked up.

A little girl was standing in front of her.

Authors Note
lol when I was writing that Clarke was enjoying her meal it autocorrected to 'Clarke was emojifying her meal'. Anyways, I still don't really know what to write cuz I want different perspectives to each scene, but they don't really show what Bellamy has been doing. And yes Clarke is left handed she uses her left hand to write Bellamy's name on the list.