22. Settling in

Guys I know this is a Bellarke story, but let's just appreciate this great clexa fanart. Now onto the story.

This chapter is dedicated to @AlainaCS . Thx for spamming my feed!!!!! ⭐️

Clarke's POV
The ship jolted and we started to move. The was a rumbling sound as the engine started. We slowly descended to the new planet.

We entered the atmosphere and light filled through the windows. I looked out the window. It was amazing.

The sky was a pastel light indigo colour. There were two suns side my by side. One yellow, one red. The leaves of the trees were a beautiful shade of emerald green mixed with other dark greens. The wood was a dark reddish colour as if someone splashed a light coat of paint over wood. There were long clouds that would swirl in the sky. And a small village nearby.

The ship landed and ravens voice was on the speakers again.

"Please remain seated. We have to make sure the air is okay."

They turned the gravity system off. We were still on the ground but there was a little less gravity. When we jumped it was like floating, but was the same as we walked.

We waited for 30 min.

"Everything is fine. You can all come out now." The door opened and Raven said.

Bellamy picked Lexa up and carried her. Madi and I stood up to leave.

The grass was light green. Raven led us towards the village we saw earlier. Everyone was excited.

As we neared the village, a family ran out. There were two boys and a girl. The first boy looked older than Madi. The second boy was around Lexa's age and the girl looked 5 or 4.

Octavia commanded everyone to stop walking.

"Madi stay here." I told her.

I pushed past the crowd and headed to meet them. Octavia and Raven also walked out.

"Hello. Pleased to meet you I'm Clarke. This is Raven and Octavia." I pointed.

"Why don't you three come inside. I don't think everyone would fit in our house." The mother asked.

"Sure. I don't want to leave my children for too long though..." I said.

"You can bring them in, along with your husband." She looked at Bellamy carrying Lexa.

"He's not my hus-"

"Come along." She said.

We followed her into her house.

It was a nice little house. There was a large round table in the middle. A kitchen and another room with some large soft chairs.

"You kids can go sit on the sofa."

So that was what it was called. We didn't have sofas in earth or on the ring.

We sat down on chairs.

"So why are you here?" The father asked.

"We came here from earth."

"Earth?" The mom asked.

"Yes it was a planet we lived in before radiation spread."

"Yes. We have heard that, but we've never seen it. It was a story that was passed on through our lines." She said.

"We were sent back down after a hundred years. We lived there for a while, but an evil man caused earth to be inhabitable, so we escaped and have been asleep for 125 years. We were directed here by our friend." I said.

"What are you names? Oh, and this is Bellamy."

"I'm Georgia, and this is my husband Lucas." Georgia answered.

I felt a top on my shoulder. It was Lexa.

"Mommy can I play with them?" Lexa asked.

"Sure that's fine." I replied.

"Our daughters name is Megan and our oldest son is Logan and the younger one is Noah." Lucas said.

Lexa nodded and ran off to play.

"Here I'll show you the toys." Georgia sat up.

We discussed how things should work around here, further on why we were here, the skills we have here, how to survive here, and more.

Lucas helped us cut down trees to build homes. Georgia taught us how to use the stove to cook food. They got the oil from burning small jelly squids. When they did that, the squid first turned to a ball of blue fire, then slowly became a liquid. Bellamy, Murphy and many other people started to build houses form the wood.

"Oh, I forgot to mention, that in the day it's very very hot." Georgia yelled to everyone.

"It's not day yet?" I questioned.

"No it's only very early in the morning."

"I'm so sorry did we wake your kids up?" I worried.

"No that's okay." She exclaimed.

Georgia was right it did get very hot. I wasn't wearing much anyways. Lexa has me braid her hair because her hair made it hit around her neck. Madi and I went exploring, Lexa stayed to play with Noah and Megan.

Before we left Georgia gave me a basket and told me that if I saw the purple fruit to bring some back.

"So are you and Bellamy together?" Madi asked me out of the blue.

"Why would you say that?"

"Because he was splaying with your hair earlier and it seemed the tension was gone." Madi said.

"Well I'm not really sure." We walked through the forest.

Madi and I talked about everything. I haven't had a chance to talk to her as much since she became Heda.

We walked all the way to the other side of the forest. There was a huge plain of grass and flowers.

"Wow." Madi said.

"It's beautiful."

As we got closer, I examined the flowers. It was some sort of crystallized type of flower. There were so many different colours, pink, purple, blue, and red. There were different shades of each colour.

I french braided Madi's hair. Then I stuck the flowers in them.

Bellamy's POV
I was working on one of the houses with Murphy. I looked around for Clarke but I couldn't find her anywhere.

"So you and Echo broke up?" Murphy asked.

"Yep." I replied.

"Well that's good." I raised an eyebrow.

"I always thought you'd be better with Clarke."

It was getting so hot. I took my shirt off.

Clarke's POV
Madi and I walked back. We found the purple berries and put them into our basket until our whole basket was full.

We came back and gave the berries to Georgia. She thanked us and in return put some in a small container for us to eat.

I went to see how Bellamy was doing. He had taken his shirt off. God he was hot.

"Bellamy catch!" I threw a berry at him.

He caught it and ate it.

"Oh my god! These are so good." He smiled.

I tried one. It tasted like the berries we had on earth, but with a mixture of honey. I had honey two times on the ark.

A/N
I'm waiting for the show to be back and I'll use the same name as they choose.