6. 42 Days After Praimfaya

Clarke
42 days after Praimfaya. Clarke woke to the sound of something breathing. Not something, someone. And not breathing, gasping for air about to die. Clarke looked got the side.

"Oh my god! Here!" Clarke panicked.

She unwrapped her little baby. The suit had protected her a little bit, but she still looked like she was affected by the radiation. Her daughter looked as if she was almost healed.

Clarke picked her daughter up.

"Hi, Lexa."

Lexa cooed. Then started crying. Clarke held her daughter in her arms and made her stop crying. Clarke was starving. She realized that her daughter could die of starvation. Clarke walked outside, she had to push many big rocks out of the way, making sure she didn't hurt Lexa.

Lexa Aurora Blake had eyes the shape of Clarke's, but the same shade of dark brown eyes that Bellamy had.

Clarke looked around. Earth had turned into a wasteland. Buildings had fallen down, rocks had been broken of from mountains and were scattered everywhere, there was not a single animal in sight. Clarke put a hand in her pocket, the other holding Lexa. She felt something. She lifted whatever was in her pocket.

"Yes!" Clarke chuckled.

There were three packs of saltine crackers. She opened one. Each pack had two crackers. She ate one cracker and put the rest in her pocket. She had suddenly realized that Lexa couldn't eat crackers, not yet. She lifted her shirt and breastfed Lexa. She didn't know exactly how to do it because they didn't get to that part in her doctor training before she went to prison, but she had seen someone else do it, when her mentor helped someone else give birth.

It went alright and Lexa seemed to be fed. Clarke grabbed her backpack and took out a map. She found Polis and started walking.

"At least we don't have to swim, my little natblida." Clarke looked at Lexa.

Bellamy When they got onto the ark

"She saves us again. You think we can do this without her?" Raven asked.

"If we don't she died in vain and I'm not gonna let that happen, you with me?" Bellamy said.

"Always."

Authors Note
Guys I'm back. I dunno bye.