19. Scared

Bellamy's POV

Echo left the room. Finally.

Madi came in with news.

"Clarke you're good to go, your mom said you can leave." She smiled. Madi left and walked away.

Clarke got up and started leaving as well.

"Wait, Clarke!" I grabbed her on the arm. Clarke turned around.

"I need to ask you about what Madi said."

*Flashback*

"You have to forgive her." Madi walked up to me.

"Now's not the time Madi."

"Do you know how much she cares about you?" Madi asked.

"Ya, so much she left me to die in the fighting pit." My expression was cold. I didn't want to talk about Clarke.

"That was a mistake. How many mistakes did you make to protect the child you loved" For a moment I thought Madi was talking about Lexa. Then I realized she was talking about Octavia. Everything I did to protect her back on the Ark.

"That was different." I said.

"Was it?" She continued. "I shouldn't tell you this, but when you were on the ring, she called you everyday for 6 years. You didn't know did you?"

Madi looked at me. I only knew that she had radioed before. I hear one of them and thats it. I didn't think she would do it every single day. I glanced at Clarke, who was waiting for the others.

"There!" Someone shouted.

Echo and the injured were back. Echo. Why did I ever get with Echo, Clarek was always my first choice.

Madi rushed to Clarke.

Clarke's POV

I shouldn't have left Madi or Bellamy, now look what Mccreary did.

"Madi this is all my fault. McCreary did this because of me. He didn't want anybody to have the valley if he couldn't have it. I'm a terrible mom." I felt so bad, Murphy would probably die, and Bellamy would never forgive me.

"You're not a bad mom, Clarke. You were just scared. You wanted to save me and Bellamy, and Lexa, and everybody else. I know that you were just scared and you panicked. Its normal but you have to tell Bellamy." Madi said.

"Tell me what?" Bellamy asked.

"Its nothing" I said.

"no its not nothing-" Madi protested.

"Madi, no! Its not your choice to tell him"

"Your're right its yours!"

"We are not doing this now, lets go!" I spotted Monty with Murphy.

We all got into the ship.

*Flashback Ends*

Bellamy (NOT POV)

"Did you really call me, everyday?" Bellamy asked.

Clarke nodded.

"And what did you keep from me, that day, in the valley before we went in?"

Clarke stayed silent, looking at her feet.

"Clarke, I know you remember. I need to know what she was talking about."

Clarke opened her mouth.

"It was nothing, like I told you that day." Clarke turned and walked away before Bellamy could say anything else.

A/N

So I saw something on instagram that someone else did and I liked it so I'm somehow gonna make it part of the storyline. this is a short chapter. Also sorry for not posting recently. Writers Block. Also for some reason this chapter got deleted and didn't publish so I had to rewrite it.