23. Decisions

A/N
Btw for the description of the new planet, it's different from what it will actually be in the show. There was a pic of maybe the new planet and it looked exactly like earth. When the show is back I will use some of the plot but I'm gonna drift away from that for now.

Clarke's POV
"Need any help?" I asked.

"Nah think we're good." Murphy replied.

"Well bye then, I gotta go check on Lex." I smiled at Bellamy. He turned back and continued working.

Lexa was playing with Noah and Megan. They seemed to be getting along fine.

"So your husband is very hot." Georgia commented.

Lucas glared at her, "after you of course, dear" she added.

"He's not my husband, just the father of my children. Well my older daughter, Madi is adopted."

"Adopted?"

"I took her in as my own." I replied.

"Ok, are you sure he's just the father of your kids?" She asked.

"Yes, why would you say that?" I was confused.

"It's just the look in his eyes when he looks at you, well it's how Lucas looks at me. With love. He clearly cares about you."

I nodded and we chatted.

Soon Bellamy had finished building and everyone took a break. I took Bellamy to the flower field Madi and I found.

"This is amazing Clarke." He leaned in and kissed me.

"Why don't we build our house here?" I asked.

"Rushing in on living together I see." Bellamy chuckled.

"Well you are the father to Lexa and we are together now, so I guess it's fine." I replied.

"Of course I would build our house here. Maybe farther down the plain, so it's harder to find." He suggested.

I nodded. We walked out really far. Bellamy and I found a perfect spot to build of house.

Soon, we returned. We had a meeting, and Octavia and Madi were going to work together as the leaders of Wonkru. Me and Bellamy decided to lay low. We let them know that we aren't going to lead as much. Only occasionally. We wanted to raise Lexa and Madi. Madi decided to stay in the village, there was a special commander hut for her And Octavia. We would both visit each other often.

A/N
Super short chapter guys. Sorry. I haven't been active lately cuz school is really busy. I also have to go to camp, so no writing or posts till after fri. I'll try to write a longer chapter