11. Bonding

Clarke
"I'm... I'm with Echo now." Bellamy said.

Clarke was shocked. It seems 6 years could change someone's relationship. Echo had tried to kill Octavia and many other people. Clarke held back tears. The man she loved as her best friend, and one day hoped to be a proper family with, was with another woman. A woman who had tried to murder his own sister multiple times.

"Ya..ya that's fine." Clarke lied. She was definitely not okay with it.

Bellamy raised an eyebrow. He could see past her lie and how much it hurt him. Clarke looked away from him.

"You better get back to the village. Diyoza should be expecting you." Clarke changed the subject.

Bellamy nodded and headed back to the way they came from.

Clarke cupped her hands together and made a whistling sound. The sound went from her hands all the way to wear the hide out was. A year ago, Madi and Clarke had established a was to communicate with different sounds. The signal Clarke had just made meant that she would be back soon.

Not even checking to see if Madi got the message, Clarke walked further into the woods.
After a ten minute walk, Clarke sat down on a stump. She put head into her hands and reflected on the event that had just occurred.

How could Bellamy be with her. Of course he his, it's not like he ever felt anything for me. He loves me of course I know that, but as his best friend. He didn't even know I was alive. God!!! I'm such an idiot to think we could ever be happy together. Me, him, Madi and... Lexa. Well I guess I understand. At least he's happy.

Clarke sobbed for a while.

When she had run out of tears, Clarke got up and headed back to the hideout. She wiped her face with her hands. As she was walking back, Clarke though about the good times she's had with Bellamy. She knew that he may never be hers.

Bellamy
God what have I done. She was obviously lying about being fine. I could see it in her eyes. She was so hurt. God!! I have to tell Octavia too. She's gonna go crazy. Echo had already tried to kill her. Octavia's gonna be pissed.

Bellamy continued walking. He was almost at the village.

Clarke has a daughter. I have to protect Clarke and Lexa. Even Madi, she's like a daughter to Clarke.

Clarke
Clarke had arrived to the hideout.

"Lexa?" Clarke asked while opening the door to go in.

"MOMMY!!" Lexa cried. Clarke picked Lexa up.

"Ha don yu been (how have you been <dunno been>)?"

"ai mema oso nomi (me missed mommy)" Lexa replied. "Wherews Bellmy?"

Lexa didn't pronounce Bellamy's name right. Everyone thought it was cute.

"He had to go back to the village. You'll see him later." Clarke answered.

Lexa nodded.

Echo was staring at Clarke the whole time. She knew that Bellamy had told her.

"Clarke can I speak to you for a second?" Echo said. The rest of the crew were confused.

Clarke nodded. They went out to the porch(?) area that the treehouse was built on. Clarke leaned against the wood fence.

"Bellamy told you?" She questioned. Clarke just nodded. "We're good?" Clarke paused for a moment, but nodded again.

Echo started to head back in, but Clarke touched her arm.