12. Clarke's Call

Bellamy
"Hey Clarke?"

Clarke turned around.

"Ya, what?" She answered.

"I just want to say I'm sorry." Bellamy told her.

"For what?"

"For.....Echo."

"Look it's not your fault" Clarke looked away form Bellamy's eyes.

"I also wanted to say, I heard your voice just before we got down here."

"What?"

*flashback*
Monty explains what laser-com can do.

Suddenly you can hear Clarke's voice.

"I doubt you can hear me on this radio, it's been 2,199 days since Praimfaya. I don't know why I still do this everyday, maybe it's my way of staying sane. Not forgetting who I am. It would be so much easier if I knew you were alive." Clarke's words echoed through the ship.

"Is that Clarke?" Bellamy asked.

"She did it." Raven said.

"Clarke's alive. ........ no, no way how can that be?"

"Nightblood"

"What's the point if all there is is pain and suffering?" Her voice was muffled but you could still hear her. Clarke continued. "Well in case this is the last time I do this, I just want to say..........please don't feel bad about leaving me here. You did what you had to do, I'm proud of you."

Bellamy fell to the ground.

"I'm okay, I'm not alone. I've met a girl named Madi. There's food and water. It's been safe to come down here for a year now. Why haven't you. Well if you are coming down here, just aim for the one spot of green in the entire planet. I'll be waiting." In the background you can hear Clarke move away and say, "you guys want to say hi?"

The sound of running towards the radio came in.

"I love your sister, Octavia. She's a beast!" Another female voice said.

Bellamy was still on the floor. Echo could see how much Clarke meant to him. Echo couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy. If they had left her behind he wouldn't even care.

*flashback ends*
"You heard my radio call?"

Clarke
Bellamy nodded. Clarke smiled and Bellamy left. Clarke watched as Bellamy walked over to Echo. Clarke looked away from them. Miller with his hood on walked past. Clarke was confused for a second and decided to follow him.

Authors Note
Sorry for short chapter. I'm still on the road trip and still wanted to post something.