29. Memories

Clarke's POV
I turned around slowly.

"L-Lexa?" I stuttered.

"How are you here?"

"I don't have much time Clarke. Also I think I'm only here because you have had the chip inside of you before, which is why we are able to connect. But, Clarke, there's no time for explaining right now, you need to wake up!"

"What's happening why?!??" I started panicking.

"Octavia accidentally stabbed you. You hit your head when you fell. Your body is failing and you may be losing your memory as we speak. This may be the only thing you remember when you wake up." Lexa said urgently.

"No, I can't lose my memory. Not now. Things were going so good."

"There no time! You need to wake up now, or you might not even remember this conversation."

"Why do I need to remember this?"

"Just let me talk. I'm going tell you some things and then you have to wake up!" She yelled.

"Ok. I'm listening."

"First off, remember your kids are Madi and Lexa. Trust Bellamy."

"Remember Madi and Lexa." They are my top priority.

"You mom is Abby, she is a doctor and will be trying to help you." Lexa continued. "You are on a new planet, and have started to settle down. Did you get all of that?"

"Yes I think I did. Those are the most important things." I said.

"Oh, I forgot to mention. Echo equals Bad."

"Right. Now can we have time to talk."

Lexa and I talked about everything that happened. We got to catch up. We talked about Lexa, Madi, how things were going with Bellamy, etc.

I had forgotten how much I loved Lexa, how much I had missed her.

"Clarke?? Clarke? Please wake up. I need you to wake up." The place shook. I stared to panick.

"What's going on?!??"

Lexa went to put a hand on my shoulder to calm me, except it went right through my body. I looked down. I was becoming transparent.

"I'm waking up." I was getting emotional. Tears ran down my face. "Lexa, I'm waking up." I tried to hug her. "I don't want to go. I don't want to wake up." I cried.

"It'll be okay, Clarke. You'll be okay. Remember what I told you." Lexa smiled one last time. "Goodbye Clarke. I'll see you again someday. I love you."

Bellamy's POV
The machine started beeping like crazy. Clarke's body started shaking.

"ABBY!! Quick!" I yelled. "What's happening?"

"Her body is failing. Get that over there." She pointed at something.

Suddenly, there was silence in the room. The machine stopped beeping. Clarke's body went still.

"No, no, no. Clarke?? Clarke? Please wake up." I said.

I waited a few seconds. Abby sighed and put her head down. She slowly turned to leave. Clarke opened her eyes.

"What's going on?!??"

"Clarke!" I cried.

"Don't touch me. Who are you?!??!"

A/N
Just a short chapter. The next chapter will be really long. It will be posted on Christmas!! 🎄 thank you to @PriorEverdeenPotter for the memories idea.