7. The Search

Clarke
Clarke arrived at Polis. Or what was left of it.

She spent hours taking rocks and giant pieces of the fallen building out, so she could find the bunker. Stopping to feed Lexa in between.

"I'm here, I'm here!" Clarke yelled, while banging the ground with a rock, "Mom!"

After a while Clarke got back into the rover that she found. She took out another pack of crackers and broke them into tiny bits. She fed Lexa again. Clarke's throat was getting very dry because they're hadn't been any rain and she didn't see any water. Clarke took some time to rest. She got into the back of the rover and curled up beside where Lexa was sleeping.

About a hour later she got up and decided to try searching again. Clarke saw a couple long pieces of wood sticking out. She started yanking the wood out.

Oh my god, is this Lexa's throne? If only Lexa were here she could help..... I can use this to help walking. At least make the remaining pieces useful as it once was.

A couple second after she pulled out a branch, a whole bunch of rocks started falling into the hole she was in.

"No, no, no," Clarke or her arms above her head. Her hands hurt, but she got out of the hole. Clarke rushed to check on Lexa.

Lexa was crying. Probably from the loud sound. Clarke calmed her down and put her to sleep.

Clarke kept searching. Soon after she found a box. The box was locked but she smashed the lock with a hammer. Inside there were a couple of things, one of them was an iPod. She turned to the back of the iPod. It wrote 'MAYA'. She put the iPod aside. Clarke reached in for the next item. She took out Jaspers goggles. She put that to the other side of her. Clarke reached in one last time and pulled out a piece of paper.  The paper was addressed to Monty. It had Jaspers neat printing. Clarke inhaled. She started to cry. She took Jaspers goggles and held them to her chest while she sobbed. She put her hands over her mouth so she wouldn't be loud and wake her daughter.

Jasper was the smart. He had the right idea. What's the point if all there is, is pain and suffering?
'You were right Clarke, life is about more than just surviving.'  Lexa's right. I can't just go on like this.

Clarke had come looking for those she loved, but all she found were ghosts.

Bellamy
Bellamy and the others were safe now and were starting to adapt to life in space again. Monty had started working on his algae farm.

Bellamy sat alone in the room that he claimed. Raven walked in.

"How are you doing?" Raven questioned.

"I'm fine. I just miss her. I'm never gonna see her again. I just, I just... I just wish she was here and that we had gave her more time." Bellamy answered.

"Hey, it's not your fault, alright." Raven walked over and sat down beside Bellamy. "You did what you had to do. If Clarke were here right now she would tell you not to feel and she is proud of you. Come on, Bellamy. She would want you to live your life. Now come on." Raven motioned to follow.

They walked into another room. Raven told Bellamy to train to fight. To help channel his emotions.

Raven and Bellamy got ready. Raven charged at Bellamy. She tried to punch him, but he ducked. Raven threw another blow at him. Bellamy grabbed Raven's arm and pulled her forward while using his other arm to elbow her.  She fell back a little bit. He went to punch her, but this time she ducked and did a spin with her leg and knocked him over. Raven went to hit him again while he was still in the ground. Bellamy did a roll and picked up a bar from the ground. Raven decided to do the same. He used the bar as a sword and swing it at Raven. She blocked it swiftly. His bar was against hers and she used that to push him back. He took a couple steps back. Bellamy took his bar and swung it at Raven. She ducked and got up. Raven kicked Bellamy in the chest and he fell over. Bellamy was going to get up, but he decided he was tried and just lay there. He sighed.

"That was good. I'm still better than you. Up your game man!" Raven joked.

Bellamy chuckled and thanked Raven for her time.

Authors Note
I have no idea what I was writing but okay.  Cringe. 😖