27. Adventure

Bellamy's POV
Echo was about to kill Clarke. I saw Octavia screaming from behind, with her sword ready to kill Echo. 

"YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF OCTAVIA BLAKE, YOU BITCH!!!!" octavia screamed at the top of her lungs.

She brought her sword down on Echo. At the last second echo moved out of the way and Octavia was supposed to stab her sword into the ground. Unfortunately, Clarke was on the ground. I watched in slo motion as Clarke went limp.

Octavia dropped her sword. Everyone froze.

"No." I whispered. I ran over to Clarke. She lay limp in my arms.

"No,no,no!" Octavia dropped to her knees.

"I'm going to kill-"

"Not now Madi! Get Abby. NOW!" I ordered.

Madi returned soon with Clarke's mother along with some other Wonkru warriors.

Octavia's POV
Abby was saying something about Clarke. I didn't really understand. Something about the wound being pretty deep and that she was losing blood quickly.

"Is she going to be okay?" I questioned.

"I'm not sure yet. Bellamy take her to the ship. I can treat her there." Abby ordered.

I wasn't much of a help. I mean I couldn't help even if I wanted to.

"Bell, let me help."

"You've done enough." Bellamy glared at me.

I couldn't help Clarke. So I did the only thing I could do. I grabbed Echo and yanked her with me back to the village. I tied her up against a pillar. Really tight.

Bellamy's POV
I rushed to the ship carrying Clarke in my arms. I know that Octavia didn't purposely do what she did but I was angry at her.

Ravens POV
Clarke and Octavia had gone to find Lexa. The village was calm. There were many houses now.

I went out to the middle of the village. There was a fire burning. It was lunch time. I grabbed one of the small mouse things and cooked it over the fire. It didnt have much flavor but that was all we had.

"Hey. Was there ever any other type of animals?" I asked Georgia.

"Well we've heard stories about the mountains in the distance." She pointed far from here. "The first people who were here, my relatives, had explored those mountain. They said there were other animals there. Since the small population had decreased, no's ones left this area for a very long time. Now it's just us."

"Do you think I would be able to go up there?" I said.

"Well is said to be very cold and there are some hostile animals up there. So if you are going, you might want to get warm and bring a weapon."

I thanked Georgia and left.

I wanted to explore the land. Go beyond this area (no one goes beyond the reef. Sorry just thought of Moana. Lol back to the story.) Maybe find some better food. Or more people perhaps.

I went home and put on a lot of layers. Most of this stuff was becas from around 135 years ago. We all grabbed clothes before we left. Luckily I don't grow anymore. I threw on like 5 layers and grabbed a spear I made when we got here. I got my backpack and I packed some food and more clothes.

"Wait!" Someone called.

I turned around. It as Lucas.

"If it starts getting colder you want to leave the mountains. That's how we indicate when the weathers going to change. This planet is different from earth. We only have two seasons. Summer and winter. You might now think this is true, but it can go from blazing hot to freezing cold." He explained. "Right now there's no snow on the mountains" he pointed and the top of the mountain. "Once there is snow on the mountains, it starts to snow over here. So if it gets colder you need to get off the mountain immediately. You will most likely freeze to death. I'm guessing you have around a week or so to explore before winter hits."

"Okay. Thanks you!" I thanked him and went on my way.

Abby's POV
The cut is quite deeps. She was losing a lot of blood.

Once she was in the ship I got to work. Bellamy wouldn't leave her, so I used him as an assistant.

"Bellamy can u grab that." I pointed at it and he handed it to me. Everything was well.

About two hours later, Clarke was finally for sure stabilized. Her wounds were patched up. Bellamy sat by her and wouldn't leave her side. I left the room to grab something.

"She still hasn't woken up." Bellamy said.

"I know. I'm not sure why she isn't waking up. She's stabilized and everything else is fine except for the wounds i just patched up. She should be up soon."

Madi's POV
"Come on Lexa." Lexa and I ran to the ship.

Well we ran halfway, but Lexa got tired so we walked the rest of the way.

Once we got there we went to the doctors room.

"Abby?" I called.

"We're in here guys." Bellamy answered.

Lexa ran in front of me to her mom. I tried to be calm. Inside I was freaking out.

Is she going to be okay? Stay calm Madi.

"Her body's fine but for some reason she's not waking up."

"Is mommy sleeping?" Lexa questioned.

"Um, yes. Mommy is just sleeping." Bellamy said.

"When will she wake up?"

"We aren't sure honey." Abby told her.

We stayed with Clarke for a while.

Octavia's POV
"Death by a hundred cuts? We don't have enough people to do a thousand. We could try 500. How does that sound?"

Echo rolled her eyes.

"How about I torture you. That would be great. How about that." I turned to look at echo.

"Forget it." She groaned. " your brother woukd never let you kill me."

"We'll see about that." I said. "You hurt Clarke. The one person other than me that he cares about the most."

A/N
Like I said in the note before this, I'm really sorry that I'm leaving for now. Also I've started an insta acc called: Watteverdoyoumean
I'll give updates on the stories.