1. +IQ and -EQ (Mako + Shuya)

I am Mako, a somewhat dimwitted girl.

In my opinion, it's just that the rest of the world and I don't match in our line of thinking.

Mama is just being mean by calling me dimwitted.

I am normal enough to have the memories of another life, after all. I am also smart enough to not tell anyone else about it!

All right, just as the memory dictated! I will be Sakura's dimwitted and meddlesome friend, who gets in her way more than helping her!

1.

Meeting Sakura in the middle school, we get along swimmingly.

Sakura also starts to have a crush on Yusuke, her destined person, not long after we become friends.

Huhuhu... Using a certain knowledge, I hook them up! Successfully too, even if there are blunders here and there.

And then, the most important part starts at the time we go to high school.

Sakura and Yusuke are already together, but it doesn't mean there will be no trouble around the corner.

The trouble is the boy called Shuya!

He is someone who will get in Sakura and Yusuke's way. I will definitely not let him has his way!

1.

It's unfortunate that Yusuke and I fail to stop Sakura and Shuya from meeting up. Nevertheless, I am quick to make a judgement.

To confront Shuya!

After school, I stay behind and wait for Shuya. Unfortunately, Sakura, Yusuke, Shuya are in the same class while I am in another. It's fortunate that they will have to walk past my class to reach the stairs.

Waiting patiently inside while observing the open door, I see Shuya walking past. Quickly, with clatters, I dash out.

Maybe because he hears the clatters, Shuya stops walking and turns around, to check my classroom.

I forget one thing. I am rather small. Shuya doesn't see me standing in his way so we collide. My face hits his ribs, painfully.

Shocked, Shuya looks down. I look up at him while taking a few steps back so I won't strain my neck. Standing proudly with a finger pointing at him rudely, I declare, "Stay away from Sakura!"

Shuya stays silent. He narrows his eyes at me. Finally, he breaks the silence, by slowly asking, "Who are you?"

Taking back my finger, I put my hands on my waist and tell him, "I am Mako, Sakura's best friend!"

That's right! We have officially become best friends!

"I have never seen you around her," Shuya pointedly returns

I give him a roll of my eyes, "Please, you have never looked at anyone else but Sakura. Even when Yusuke was with her, you didn't notice, did you?"

Shuya narrows his eyes at me, seemingly thinking about it. He ends up shrugging, "He doesn't really matter to me,"

"And that is the crucial problem about you!!" I end up exclaiming excitedly, because he gets to the point all by himself, "You have a tunnel vision!"

Shuya pointedly looks down at me.

"Like, seriously. You know Sakura is in a relationship with Yusuke. They are happy together too. Why would you go and make yourself miserable by wanting and trying and failing at snatching Sakura from Yusuke?" I dish out the points with a happy smile