25. Naga thinks I am a pervert (Alcyone + Naga)

Relearning a couple of subjects is not bad. But, it makes me realise I will need to study by myself for my own subjects later.

Today's body exchange lasts for a long time.

It ends up with Naga returning to my home while I go back to Naga's boarding house.

Because I don't know where the boarding house is located, Naga also tells me it's inaccessible by normal means, I use Naga's cell phone to call Todd. As instructed by Naga himself.

The boy with [Teleportation] magic appears at a secluded corner near my home. We are waiting for him there.

"You know, there is a high chance people will spot me appearing out of nowhere," Todd appears and tells us, "No matter how careful we are,"

"That's because we are in public place," Naga agrees to what his friend says

We call him without telling him we have exchanged body. Does he realise it? After taking a good, long, look at us, I witness him realising it.

"So, what's the plan?" putting a hand on his waist, Todd asks us

"I will go back to Alcyone's house while she goes back with you," Naga tells Todd, "No matter what, we need our bodies at the right place,"

"Okay. I just have to take your body back with me, right? Easy enough," Todd sounds relieved

I raise a hand as a mean of interruption. When they look at me in question, I voice my thought, "From my understanding, Todd needs to be where he has gone before to be able to teleport to that place?"

"That's right," Todd looks a little uncomfortable at me

Without questioning his discomfort, I continue, "Is it okay to set the teleportation point inside my house?"

"Inside your house?!" Naga exclaims, to my surprise

"Well," Todd doesn't seem to mind it, "If you don't mind inviting me inside, why not?"

Todd gives Naga a smirk. I witness that without thinking much about the meaning behind it.

I explain for Naga's benefit, "Once we set the meeting point to be inside my house, the chance of people seeing Todd's odd appearance will lower. Of course, people will still wonder why those who go in don't come out. But, after we take care of that, in the future, it will be easy for Todd to teleport to me," I add for Todd, "If there is a need for it,"

"But..." Naga furrows his eyebrows, "It's the same as letting Todd go to your house whenever he likes, you know? Isn't it dangerous for you?"

"Is Todd untrustworthy?" I question both of them

Naga hesitates to answer. Todd rolls his eyes, "Naga thinks I am a pervert,"

"It's because you have no hesitation [Teleport] into awkward situations," Naga retorts immediately, "Like...girls' private time..."

Naga gets embarrassed himself after saying it.

Todd, in his own defence, says, "I never know when the girls are having their private times. It's not all my fault,"

"You could have called to confirm before teleporting to them," Naga replies with annoyance at Todd's excuse

"No time for that in an emergency situation," Todd waves off Naga's advice lightly

"Emergency situation rarely happens," Naga mutters without Todd heeding him

I wait until they have finished arguing then invite them to my house, with Naga being the one to open the door.