11. tiny chance tiny wish (Average + Setsuna)

A Fairy's journey begins once they graduate from the Familial Institution.

The awaited graduation day has arrived.

Which means, approximately, there are 1.099 Fairies graduating from Familial Institution.

There are more Humans in the world than there are graduated Fairies. So, in that sense, finding a Human partner should not be hard, right?

The answer is yes.

But, finding a Human partner who is willing to sacrifice their time to do all the tasks given in time?

The answer is still yes.

Then, finding a Human partner who is willing to accept a Fairy that lacks the special ability to help with finishing the tasks?

...

Rejection record: 227. And counting.

"There is no need for you to add that afterthought at all!" the Fairy with 227 rejections in her record shouts out loud while shaking her flag in a frenzy

It is, a scene, unbecoming, of, a Fairy.

"Shut up already!" the Fairy throws up her flag before catching it again to spin it in high speed

The flag is just a medium. Doing that hurts nobody but the Fairy herself. Why? Because the Fairy does not have a good PE record.

"You are annoying!" the Fairy shouts, finally losing her mind to gnaw on the flag

For a Fairy who graduates Familial Institution to act like this? It is no wonder she has 227 rejections in her record. And counting.

"Why are you so talkative...?" defeated, the Fairy floats down to lie face down on the ground under a shade, refusing to move. Turning around, the Fairy sighs, "Besides, they rejected me because I am useless... Not because of my personality!"

One plus one equals two. Zero times zero equals zero. Same difference.

"You are not even making sense now!" the Fairy shouts, raising a tiny fist in protest, "Two is a number. Zero is a zero! Zero is useless! Also! Don't call me tiny! This is a perfectly normal size for a Fairy!"

Too much exclamation marks.

"Too much sass!" the Fairy counters, puffing out her tiny cheeks, "Stop with the tiny remarks already!"

Tiny Fairy with a tiny body and tiny voice plus tiny usefulness is tiny.

"Hiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaa!!" the tiny Fairy screeches, "I know that already! You have been repeating the same words for hundreds- thousands- hundred thousands of times!"

It has been months since the tiny Fairy's graduation. Without a human partner willing to form a contract with her, this tiny Fairy has been living the pitiful life of a homeless Fairy.

"That's why, instead of saying useless things, go find a partner for me!!" the tiny Fairy demands, kicking up a fuss, "Hey! Isn't that your job?"

Excuse me, my job is not that.

"What? Don't tell me, your job is to give useless comments on my life?" the tiny Fairy asks, getting suspicious

Please, I am only doing this in my free time. I am very busy.

"Busy with what, exactly? Since I graduated, you have always been there...commenting needlessly! Do your work properly, will you?!" the tiny Fairy demands, shaking her tiny fist to the sky

It is not rush hour yet. I have time.

"You are contradicting yourself!" the tiny Fairy wails, covering her face and turns around to curl into a tiny ball, "Stop with the tiny remarks already!!"