10. What Otoge, this is Blind Date (Hoshi + Kaguya)

The older brother is a second-year high schooler, Hoshi.

The younger sister is a first-year high schooler, Sora.

When they get their hands on the yearned VR-device, Sora is the one who purchases a game using the initial credits.

Sighing at his younger sister who has started playing the game without consults with him, Hoshi decides to try out the game Sora has chosen.

Linking his VR to Sora's, using [Share] feature for family members, Hoshi [Log In].

Sora has purchased a Role-Playing Otome Game. While unfamiliar with the genre, Hoshi chooses to [Play] [Meeting You Through Destiny].

Reading the T&S plus summary, Hoshi summarises this game is just a medium for matchmaking.

[Players] will take upon the roles of [Main Characters], which consists of 5 girls and 5 boys in each server. Originally, the [Main Characters] are [Non-Playable Characters]. Once two [Players] play in a server, the game will start with a setting and allows [Players] to move as they please until the [Plot] reaches an [Ending].

Checking on Sora in [Server 74], which has 9 slots filled, Hoshi clicks on that server to [Play]. Which means, [Server 74] is now full of 10 [Players].

Being the last to enter [Server 74], it means Hoshi doesn't get the chance to choose his [Main Character]. It's granted that he will be the [Male Lead], unless he chooses to [Gender Bend], something achievable by using real money to purchase a special item, only usable 1 time for 1 game.

Not worth it.

Anyway, once he opens his eyes after a bright light, Hoshi is startled to see the scene before him.

Which is to say, 5 girls are in a squabble to have a chance to...molest him?

"Aa! A new player enters! A new player enters!" A [Male Lead] shouts loudly, alerting the others

Beside that [Male Lead] is the word 'Mushroom'. After flicking his gaze at the people gathering around him, Hoshi deduces that is a [Character Name]. Speaking of which, in front of Hoshi, a transparent screen asks him to input name. Hoshi swiftly enters 'Star'. Not original.

It's enough for him to know which girl is his younger sister though, 'Sky'.

The girl Hoshi suspects as his younger sister takes a look at his name then immediately takes several steps back in alarm.

Hoshi smiles.

"What's wrong, Sky?" [Male Lead] 'Spring' asks Sora in confusion

"Maybe it's nothing," laughing awkwardly, Sora avoid looking at Hoshi

"Well, newcomer, coming just in time," snickering, [Male Lead] 'Fan' goes to nudge Hoshi, "If you are still unaware, the girls were trying to get their hands on your body,"

"I know," Hoshi replies quietly while eyeing the embarrassed girls. Looking at his fellow [Male Leads], Hoshi inquires, "This is my first time playing this game. Please explain to me what I should do,"

[Male Lead] 'Emperor' graciously summarises, "We have finished the [Prologue] and [Chapter 1]. Now is [Chapter 2]. Currently, we are required to form a partnership for a dance,"

What is the connection between that and the girls almost molesting his [Character]? Speaking of which, everyone looks like foreigners wearing school uniforms. How does he look like?

Sora's [Character] doesn't look like his younger sister at all. If not for her name, he wouldn't have recognised her.

[Female Lead] 'Queen' heaves a sigh, "Since [M5] has become 'Star', I guess I will choose 'Emperor' as my partner,"