Chapter 1 (Usagi's POV)

It all began with her. She had a pink fuku, pink hair, her eyes were also pink, and worst of all she looked just like us. It all began after we beat Galaxia a few weeks after Juban was restored to normal. It was the first day of school. I walked into the building and in the hallway there was a girl that approached me. She had brown hair and had a hairstyle similar to Mako's.

"Hi I'm Amber."

She stretched her hand to shake mine. I hesitated at first but ended up shaking it. The bell rang through the crowded hallways. That signaled us to get to class. We were left outside looking at eachother.

"Well Amber it was nice to meet you but I have to go to my homeroom."

She nodded and we both headed our ways. I walked into my morning class. I saw Ami by her desk staring into her book. I waved my arm high and yelled across the room.

"Hi Ami!!"

I ran up to her and looked at what she was doing.

"Watcha doin Ami?"

"Oh I am just finishing my homework for next week."

"Oh god."

Miss Haruda walked into the room and I quickly went to my desk.

"Good morning class I will be your homeroom teacher for the year and now let's begin."

I put my head down and went to sleep. I had a dream about Mamo-chan and I. I was enjoying my dream until Miss Haruda woke me up to answer a stupid questionabout what we just learned. This clearly showed that I wasn't paying attention. Right as she was to ask away the school bell rang and I practically ran out of the class. I walked home the usual way. I was looking into the sky the whole time with my bag hanging over my back. I was thinking Amber she wasn't too welcoming. She seemed so cold and isolate. Chibi-Usa went back home to the future before we beat Galaxia. I bumped into a guy and all my books flew out of my bag and scattered all over the floor. I bowed in front of him and begged his forgiveness.

"I'm so sorry."

I crouched down to grab my books and the man helped me. I quickly stuffed them into my bag not knowing that I left one behind. He picked it up for me and handed it to me.

"Here you go."

He said handing it to me.

"Thank You."

He nodded and I knew that there was something about him that gave me the same cold effect for Amber. He was tall and had grey eyes. His hair was black and thick. I walked away and I had that feeling that he was still staring at me. I turned around a corner and waited for him to walk away. I went into my house and threw off my shoes and dropped my bag at the entrance.

"Hi mom!!"

I shouted so loudly that I think my neighbors heard me.

"Oh! Hello Usagi how was school today??"

"Same as always."

I went to my room to see Luna on my bed taking a cat nap. I picked up my blanket and Luna fell off the bed. She jumped on my bed and sat down.

"Usagi you have to get to the temple now."

I groaned loudly not wanting to go all the way there and climb all those stairs and grabbed my brooch and headed out the door.

"Rei what's wrong?"

I looked around and everything seemed to be okay.

"What's wrong Usagi??"