Chapter: 8

She began to cry and I walked up to her and crouched down I put my arm around her and she looked at me sadly.

“It’s ok Sailor Dream we will get your sister back. I will use all my power even if it means my life.”

“No Sailor Moon you can’t use the crystal.”

Sailor Mercury snapped.

“You’ll die!”

“I must if I want to save her.”

They stood quiet after. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

“Thank you Sailor Moon.”

We all went home after and I stayed up late tossing and turning I just couldn’t think. I was wondering who this Andromeda was. The next day I got up and walked to school I met Aoi on the way.

“Hey Aoi can I ask you something?”

“Sure Usagi what’s up?”

“Well I was wondering if you can tell me who Andromeda was.”

“Sure.

We continued walking but this time slower.

“Andromeda is a sailor just like Sailor Galaxia, she’s evil she’s was sent here by Chaos since you only sealed her she was sent here to take over this world and the solar system.  She attacked our planet first. We cast a shield around the solar system so they wouldn’t get in. but sadly they broke through and captured Sailor Beyond and I. Sailor Andromeda wanted to brainwash us but luckily we escaped but only one of us made it out. She was brainwashed her and sent her here to kill you and take earth.”

She looked down and held back her tears. I felt sorry for her.

“Well that means my crystal can heal her.”

“Yes but she must of brainwashed her again this time so she wouldn’t take the power of the crystal.”

I held my brooch that was on my uniform. I forced back my tears. We eventually got to school.

Aoi/Sailor Dream’s POV

When we got there we walked through the halls together laughing and trying to blend in. Then we ran into one of Usagi’s friend. She said her name was Amber I felt an aura from her.

“Hi I’m Amber.”

She smiled and held out her hand. I looked at her and then shook it.

“I’m Aoi.”

When I shook it I felt Andromeda’s aura. I quickly let go. I stared at her. I dragged Usagi into homeroom.