Chapter: 14

I was zoned out. I was thinking about if I should tell her or not. I decided after a long time to tell her everything.

“Aoi there is something I need to tell you.”

“Yeah what is it?”

She was taking stuff out of a picnic basket she prepared.

“Well the man I was talking about well he threatened me and I have to join his side or else he will kill you.”

She stopped what she was doing and out down the basket. She turned to me and held my hands.

“I am not going to die and you are not going join their side.”

I was happy that she believed in me and I will not let her die. I will never join their side either. I looked at my watch and saw it was seven. My watch beeped and I heard Rei screaming over the communicator.

“Usagi where are you?! You’re late! Get here quick!!”

“Ok ok Rei we are on our way!”

I hung up and took Aoi by her arm and began to run. We got to the temple stairs and I had to transform.

“Moon Eternal! Make Up!”

After I finished I grabbed her once more and ran up the stairs.

“Sailor Moon slow down I am very tired.”

“We have to get there fast Aoi.”

When we got to the top I let go of Aoi and continued running towards Rei’s room. Aoi stopped and fell to the ground. I saw that she wasn’t following me so I turned back and saw her on the ground. I picked her up and ran. When I got there I put her down. I sat down and gazed at the girls. They were also in senshi form.

“So what happened that we had to have a sailor meeting?”

“Well we want to talk about how Aoi has lost her memory and Beyond.”

Rei started.

I was thinking about the threaten Black Mask gave me.

“I saw Black Mask today and he told me something.”

I had to take all my confidence to tell them.

“He told me that I should join them and fight with them or else he would kill Aoi.”

Rei stopped me.

“Why Aoi why not you?”

“He said that he knew Aoi was Sailor Dream’s reincarnation.”